Chukzombi's Boomer Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chuk is continually posting cat memes in the FSR thread. Those are his reddit/twitter subs. He is an old cat lady.

1671710918745.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users
So what palette of emotions can this thing handle combined with what categories of things? And how complicated can you make the subject? Do a Hallmark revenge movie:

"Played by Sam Elliot in a heartwarming story about Confederate Soldier in the civil war and Sally who betrayed his deepest trust by only pretending to love him, and his methodical hunt for Sally after war's end."

"buzzfeed addict who loves to talk about buzzfeed concerned that people are either not paying enough attention to, or need ELI5 explanations of, buzzfeed because Colonel Kilgore says it smells like victory."

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So what palette of emotions can this thing handle combined with what categories of things? And how complicated can you make the subject? Do a Hallmark revenge movie:

"Played by Sam Elliot in a heartwarming story about Confederate Soldier in the civil war and Sally who betrayed his deepest trust by only pretending to love him, and his methodical hunt for Sally after war's end."

"buzzfeed addict who loves to talk about buzzfeed concerned that people are either not paying enough attention to, or need ELI5 explanations of, buzzfeed because Colonel Kilgore says it smells like victory."

Ask and find out, dummy

Screenshot_20221223-031126~2.png

Screenshot_20221223-031313.png

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Supertaster
I'm still game, it's the shitposts that got small.

That chatbot thing, it functions like a good shit post generator, at least how most of my nonsense is constructed. You begin with an idea "X goes to Y to do Z, while commenting on (thread topic, quoted comment). Like "I go to the shaw to talk about pre-Socratic philosophers."

The diversion in it, is the skill of unwinding that idea. Maybe you get to quote "Works and Days" by Hesiod. "He is most perfect," Hesiod said, "who understands what is his by understanding what is best for it, and what is its purpose." (translation mine)

That's a killer quote. And apt. Google already made me obsolete. Being the person who could remember things about, say, 19th century German poets, or the history of the Permian Basin, always had an invite to the party.

I'm fucking just an animatronic google, now a modest chatbot.

But can the chatbot *guarantee* you that's a cool quote from Hesiod? Of course, it's the shaw so who cares, but that's a speculative question. Table it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20230115-001402.png

Amazing how one post talking about his boomer love life and old flames provided more lolz than his year long unfunny pics rampage

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's so pathetic. Jesus fucking Christ.

Even Foler Foler has more dignity than Chuk at this point and that dude is in the closet 24/7

Chuk has just been defeated by life and he openly admits it. "Ex-fiancee", dude couldn't even get a woman to stay long enough to marry her

Just wanted to check in. This is still freaking me the fuck out. Cheers all! I could be a goddam fucking bot! Fucking fuck what have we done.

I mean, for example, you used to be able to have a trust, a hard earned faith, that I am a retard. Now, I could program a bot to slowly rehabilitate myself with you fuckwads and it might be going on right now for all you know. Ha-Ha. Or I could create a cottage-bot! Hail, what strong mead is afoot in these parts today?

This situation is gonna mess with a lot of shit.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20230119-015516.png

Chukzombi Chukzombi can you tell us more about this cheese mobile you used to roll around town in?

Perhaps the details of the ladies you used to pass whilst tipping your fedora at them?

"Sure, Ossoi Ossoi .

It was a 1967 oldsmobile that my pop bought for me on my 16th birthday. We used to go to the drive thru to watch old Elvis movies until my friends Dallas and Johnny got into a fight with some preppy kids over this red-haired chick called Cherry

Anyway, Johnny didn't want to go home because his parents kept arguing and I didn't want to go back home to my older brothers Darry and Sodapop, so me and Johnny just stayed out at the park. Those preppy kids had come looking for us though, five of them - we were outnumbered but we still put up a good fight until one tried to drown me in the water fountain. I thought I was a goner until the water turned red. I turned around and Johnny had stabbed one of them. I couldn't tell if he was shivering with cold or shock.

I knew I couldn't go back home to Darry and Soda, and Johnny wouldn't last a day in juvey, he wasn't tough like our friend Dallas despite what had just happened. Dally had been inside for some time, so we figured he was the only one who could help. Sure enough he came through with some money and a revolver, we didn't ask him where he got it from. He just told us to hide out in this old abandoned church outside of town and wait for him there.

We had to hitch a ride on an old freight train and Dally's directions weren't very clear but we found the church alright. Johnny helped me comb the grease out my hair and I did the same, it was his idea for me to bleach my hair. We passed the time playing cards and reading Gone with the Wind. I lost track of the time but a few days later Dallas showed up with a letter from Soda begging us to return back home. Apparently Cherry was willing to tell the cops that the preppy kids were looking for a fight. Johnny wanted to turn himself in but Dally told him we can't trust the cops.

He took us to a local diner but when we got back the church was on fire. We could hear kids screaming inside but between the three of us we managed to get them all out. As I kneeled over on the grass outside choking on the smoke I saw Johnny get hit by a piece of falling wood. They said he'd never walk again but I kept his spirits up by reading Gone with the Wind to him.

All this tension between the greasers and the preps was coming to a head. And I knew I couldn't miss the rumble....."

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user
That's actually where men's hips used to be. Over the past half century, the length of the average male femur has shrunk by 30% proportionate to the rest of the average male body.

Although at first targeted at surveying shoe size, an invaluable research expedition funded by a mysterious Mr. F., increased its mission to include femurs, and males on the continent of Africa are apparently not undergoing this perplexing sudden physiological change.

I'm not a bot. I'm a man. theprisoner.gif

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's actually where men's hips used to be. Over the past half century, the length of the average male femur has shrunk by 30% proportionate to the rest of the average male body.

Although at first targeted at surveying shoe size, an invaluable research expedition funded by a mysterious Mr. F., increased its mission to include femurs, and males on the continent of Africa are apparently not undergoing this perplexing sudden physiological change.

I'm not a bot. I'm a man. theprisoner.gif
The bot doesn't know he's a bot. Makings of a solid sci-fi plot right here.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Over the past half century, the length of the average male femur has shrunk by 30% proportionate to the rest of the average male body.
and males on the continent of Africa are apparently not undergoing this perplexing sudden physiological change.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Double Worf