Chukzombi's Boomer Thread

The bot doesn't know he's a bot. Makings of a solid sci-fi plot right here.
yeah, but then the blade runner thing. Ya know, been done. Like in the original, did the girl know? I remember deckard asking that question of the Creator fellow.

That's essentially the blue pill, right? So there we go there, as well.

Here's a grim tale. Technology has evolved to the point that any decently skilled person can create their own universe simulator. People create worlds that interest them, or not, people "roll" lots of simulations because they re pretty easy to generate. In this society it is customary to eventually go into one of your simulations, and trigger the "no exist" switch, which immediately blue pills you, and your physical body is vaporized while the simulator gives you a virtual life to prepare you for eventual "death" (simulator rental runs out, vandals, etc.), but you are not aware this is just a phantom, and you are an advanced species of moth on another planet, who always envied the human species, from that one planet, so that is the life simulator you have designed and chosen. But you are a moth, actually.

So one day the pressure gets to you and you are wandering the street at night and you see this podiatrist office, and he's there and so you go in and you say, doc, you gotta help me. I think I'm a moth.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Disney+ will probably be gone in a year. and probably most other streaming services along with it. Netflx, Prime and Apple will be the big 3. HBO is likely not going to survive either. its in their interest to shut that shit down and focus on cable and cinema. the streaming service kneecapped both of them. cant do all three.

preserving for posterity

• 2Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
They Live Snitch GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
my girlfriend told me she likes my voice , she says it has a deep calming sweet sound. then because i'm an asshole i did a Mike Tyson impression until she tried to hit me. she says "dont you ever use that puto voice again! carajo!" .

• 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is his "girlfriend" that mexican classmate he reconnected with on facebook after 40 years?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i was fortunate enough or i should say unfortunate to see her live at the Stone Pony in Jersey opening for Marilyn Manson back when "im just a girl" was just blowing up and i was right at the front next to her. she was super high energy jumping around rocking out to her songs, my god the BO smell that wafted out from her could choke a skunk. i had a crush on her too, but that stank was no bueno.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
what does this dead limey have to do with me?

oh, so you're saying it belongs in a different thread?

checkmate...or as I prefer to say

chuk-mate...or as I prefer to say

cuck-mate...or as I prefer to say

cuck-chuk-mate...or as I prefer to say

If chuk had a cuck mate would chuk chuk-mate his cuck-mate..? Or as I preer to say

If chuk had a cuck mate would his name be Rajaah Rajaah ?

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh, so you're saying it belongs in a different thread?

checkmate...or as I prefer to say

chuk-mate...or as I prefer to say

cuck-mate...or as I prefer to say

cuck-chuk-mate...or as I prefer to say

If chuk had a cuck mate would chuk chuk-mate his cuck-mate..? Or as I preer to say

If chuk had a cuck mate would his name be Rajaah Rajaah ?
iu

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i have a pigtail drain coming out of my chest. not my ass. maybe you got mixed up with your own leaky bunghole. it finally stopped draining, just waiting on a catscan appointment to have it cleared for removal. i feel very fortunate that they were able to get to it in time before infection set in. hopefully i was spared by Jesus for some other reason than having to deal with your incessant spamming of local pensioner deaths in this thread..