Cinnamon Gun - Without Mint?!?

Grimsark

Seems the industry decided, in mass one year, to totally ditch pure cinnamon gums and instead combine them ALL with a form of mint, to boost the flavor of the gum.

Because I guess most people who chew gum are half-wits that fail to notice that cinnamon flavor in their gum is quickly replaced with mint, roughly 5 minutes into chewing.

Or maybe they just don't care about the bait and switch. They just want their 10 cents worth of mouth exercise, or something.

Personally, I was a 100% Big Red chewer, for decades, until they went Longer Lasting Flavor!! ... By adding mint.

Then I went with Dentyne Fire, while it lasted... But that too, added mint a few years ago.

So here I am. Every gum I've tried that claims to be Cinnamon flavor, is in reality a mint gum with Cinnamon overtones.

Does anyone know of any commercial gum, not made in someones kitchen/backyard, that is 100% Cinnamon, with absolutely no mint?

Preferably sweetened with something other than one of the many sugar alcohols that have invaded the market of late. (But beggars can't be choosers, and all that)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
<---- half wit

Chewing Dentyne Fire right now, and have been for years. Even with you telling me, I don't notice any mint flavor. Is this just something you noticed yourself, or is there somewhere I can read about this?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
<---- half wit

Chewing Dentyne Fire right now, and have been for years. Even with you telling me, I don't notice any mint flavor. Is this just something you noticed yourself, or is there somewhere I can read about this?
Dentyne Fire is by far the best cinnamon gum I have ever had

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users