City of Heroes has actually been online for years....

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
My fire farmer is a beast and can easily do 54 farms (53s are a little faster though but 54 are fine!).

If anyone on FoH is on Torchbearer wants some free ez level ups, hollar.

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>
Where is K Krozman ? I started the original FoH supergroup from 2003 (Equinox) on the Indomitable server. Let's get Hamidon again and PvP.

My fire farmer is a beast and can easily do 54 farms (53s are a little faster though but 54 are fine!).

If anyone on FoH is on Torchbearer wants some free ez level ups, hollar.
G

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just noticed this thread over the weekend. How did I not know about this?? I fired it up and got my own fire controller up to 13 in no time. It has been so long though I feel like a noob all over again. Its great. Thanks for the post and info. I'm now going to be stuck in a closet going over builds and power set ups for hours. I think I proly spend more time doing that than actually playing. OH and I love the auto include of Fitness. Now I can actually pick up smoke (always loved that skill but never had that one extra slot to squeeze it in)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>
Got a few of us out here if you're thinking of jumping back in msg me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I used to love my mind controller.
Quite possibly the best implementation of crowd control in any game, ever.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Is that a random secretary on the right there?

ha, that's the architect entertainment (AE) inspiration vendor.

Homecoming hit over 100,000 players. Concurrently, they've had over 10,000 online before. They also continue to raise the needed funds to keep things going within the first hour, last donation drive raised over $7,900 in 30 minutes to cover the bills. Still not a peep from NCSoft, so who knows what's going on there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone still playing this by chance? super bored was thinking of hopping on, i assume the servers are still up as far as google tells me

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was watching this. Pretty much generic emu bullshit happened:

Guy freaks out because he orders $2500 worth of servers and shuts everything down under a fake legal threat, surprising absolutely no one who has ever played on an EQEmu server.

This is why Rogean at P99 said he would ignore DMCA or any letters. And said it needs to hit a courtroom for him to budge.

This protects you from false flag attacks and fake letters.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
why cant all the other games get this legit leak treatment? sheesh

Because 1st world countries have no balls and suck corporate dick.

Everyone at Daybreak is a pussy for not doing right by Brad and dumping the Vanguard source.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if I'm the only one still playing this, but the Homecoming team continues to build on the game with new powersets, small tweaks to gameplay consistent with the balance of the game, revised power pools, and improvements to enhancements and leveling.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Honestly I dig the PS2 graphics, spell effect adjusting you can do with your abilities. Considered going back but remembering all of my doings would be time consuming.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember exploiting the shit out of this with my blaster, flying under the map, and killing things from below. Good times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Kind of crazy to compare the number of new features and patches this team has been implementing against what AAA studios churn out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users