Civil War (2024)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes and no. Like any good parasite, a lot of China's livelihood depends on the host and nothing would unify a split USA faster than a hit on our territory by a foreign power. Our days as an external trade power would certainly be over, I agree. The real external chaos would be all the fucking western countries we have been propping up getting eaten alive when we are not around to foot their defensive bill anymore.

As for Texas and Cali being united as one, I can see a couple scenarios where that might occur, both good and bad. I mean, lets face it the entire city of Austin is basically fully conquered by Cali at this point. And on the other hand, if LA got cratered along with San Fran, CA would be a red state overnight. And of course the whole immigration crisis could make for strange bedfellows. The least plausible thing to me is the core old guard being white maga typed like the trailer suggests. It would be liberal fascists with an army of trannies and durkas, while Texas and Florida would have their home grown cornfed boys behind the trigger. And the whole thing would be fought with drones and cyberattacks anyhow, and over in about two days when the losing side's power grid gets switched off and their cities eat themselves alive.
People still have the wrong impression when it comes to "red vs blue state."

It really comes down to how many major cities you have in the state. This is why the northeast looks like it does, because it's all just people crammed in on top of each other.

Get over to the central valley in California and you'll find some real redneck motherfuckers. There's also plenty of ranchers. I remember the first time we drove across the Sierra's and you've got cattle grates all over the place and signs about how there are free range cows and to be careful not to hit them.

As the cities in Texas become bigger and more sprawled out, it will turn blue. Because slowly the populations of them will overwhelm the rural areas.

95%+ of the landmass in the US is conservative. It's just overwhelmed by the rats living in cities.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Land doesn’t vote, although gerrymandering fucks like to pretend it does

• 1Picard
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
Land doesn’t vote, although gerrymandering fucks like to pretend it does
Land should vote. Renters should have no voting rights. How you gonna listen to some one who can't buy a house

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I'm just here to see President Ron Swanson living out his dream.

1702688382820.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Day 6-7 People have burned through a good portion of candles and lamp oil they had. A few homes already burned to the ground due to mistreated candles\lamps by now.
i remember 2 years ago w/ texas grid, they had a few deaths cuz ppl lost power and was cold so they did dumb shit like bring the grill inside to get warm

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Foreign invasion of the U.S. after a civil war would be very questionable. Who would have that power? you need a navy. Who would let them? Like, it would require Russia and China to agree to do it, and split up what they grab. EU, UK, and Canada would have to let it happen. Alternatively, its instantly WW3.
Ain't nobody want that mess. its like why no one takes North Korea.

A more "reasonable" foreign invasion would be Mexico claiming huge chunks of US land, and possibly even Canada. Like, in that screenshot the "unaligned northwestern states". Canada would very likely try claiming them. Mexico would take southern California. Less invasions, more Annexation.

china would then gain control through mexico by buying it.

Also, they would all attack each other. China would be too busy taking Japan, and Taiwan, Russia all of eastern europe, etc. Russia might take Alaska.

If the US fell into a civil war, China and Russia would be too busy taking out all of their adversaries to possibly bother with us. Russia would be fighting France, UK, Germany, etc over Eastern Europe, while China would be fighting Taiwan, South Korea, Japan. Somebody would annex Mongolia, maybe China and Russia would split it.

Meanwhile in the US, I don't know how a California/Texas alliance would work logistically.

Florida/Georgia makes total sense as a secession alliance (for a while I thought we might actually see it) and I could see Texas joining it (with the in-between states falling in to create a unified group). That seems the most likely in real life.

For this scenario, California would need to take over Arizona try to connect with Texas overland. Maybe they could get Arizona to willingly join the alliance. Then it's a matter of taking over New Mexico via an attack from both sides, connecting the alliance. This is assuming the whole thing is right-side and New Mexico doesn't just voluntarily join.

This could be thrown for a loop if Mexico decides to do a full-scale invasion of New Mexico and reclaim it while the alliance are planning and trying to get Arizona on board. Then you've got the alliance fighting Mexico over NM, with the U.S. sending troops in from Colorado.

As far as the movie goes, yeah, I don't know how Texas and California are providing each other material support without taking over some other states, and it'd make sense to have Mexico actually try to invade AZ AND NM during that scenario.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This was one of my favorite Marvel movies. It even introduced the newest Spider-Man. Quite memorable.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just wait for the Daily Wire version if you don't like this one.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If the US fell into a civil war, China and Russia would be too busy taking out all of their adversaries to possibly bother with us. Russia would be fighting France, UK, Germany, etc over Eastern Europe, while China would be fighting Taiwan, South Korea, Japan. Somebody would annex Mongolia, maybe China and Russia would split it.

Lol typical rajaah nonsense.

Please explain how a US civil war starts a hot war anywhere else

• 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm just here to see President Ron Swanson living out his dream.

View attachment 504393
Traffic lights really are unnecessary. I was in a country that doesn't have a single working traffic light within its borders, and only a handful of stop signs, with virtually all of them being on private property.

People still drove around just fine even in heavy traffic. They just honk at each other and then don't crash. Didn't see any women behind the wheel in the whole country though.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't like posted speed limit signs that are extremely slow for no real reason. That's what Hawaii is full of. There's a few mile stretch of road that I have to drive every day, which should be 45, but it's set at 35. It's completely straight, but there are houses along it. But in PA, there are houses along all these types of roads, but they're still set at 45.
Makes no sense, except if they want to ticket you, I guess. 25 in a residential is fine with me, though. What's strange about Hawaii, is that there are no school zones with 15 mph signs. So if your school is anywhere, it's just the same speed as that road would be normally. Which is most likely 25, except for the few 35's out there.

Goatface

seems like a risky movie to bet the house on.
1702847125139.png

Everything Everywhere All At Once ($25m) and Beau is Afraid ($35m) looks like the other most expensive. eeaao made $111m but beau only made $11m
-

it would take my rural area years to get back to any type of independence.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't like posted speed limit signs that are extremely slow for no real reason. That's what Hawaii is full of. There's a few mile stretch of road that I have to drive every day, which should be 45, but it's set at 35. It's completely straight, but there are houses along it. But in PA, there are houses along all these types of roads, but they're still set at 45.
Makes no sense, except if they want to ticket you, I guess. 25 in a residential is fine with me, though. What's strange about Hawaii, is that there are no school zones with 15 mph signs. So if your school is anywhere, it's just the same speed as that road would be normally. Which is most likely 25, except for the few 35's out there.
Not to be a broken record, but you know how I've mentioned a few times that city planners tend to be lefty activists with a globohomo-derived agenda?

In the 2 states I work in, the speed limits you're talking about come from "safe routes to schools" programs, which are largely driven by UN stuff like this.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Straight from the map it looks like 9 from the North/NW, Cali + Texas, and that leaves 8 for Florida and the South. But that would be 4 factions where Cali didn't want to join with the NW and Texas didn't want to hook up with the Florida crew.

Cali + Texas: 70M population
NW territories: 28M (majority is Washington, Oregon, Minnesota)
Florida Alliance: 54M (half is Florida and Georgia)
31 Remaining states: 180M

Screw that - 90% of Minnesota would be with the Florida alliance. We can have our own Civil war to take out the 7 counties of shit in the cities and join DeSantis.

• 3Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Screw that - 90% of Minnesota would be with the Florida alliance. We can have our own Civil war to take out the 7 counties of shit in the cities and join DeSantis.

Exactly what a Somali plant would say.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Double Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana would team up and immediately assume control of the majority of the country's petroleum and natural gas reserves and infrastructure. The Gulf coast will be the most strategically important place in any real, modern civil war. Wind farms don't keep bombers in the air.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana would team up and immediately assume control of the majority of the country's petroleum and natural gas reserves and infrastructure. The Gulf coast will be the most strategically important place in any real, modern civil war. Wind farms don't keep bombers in the air.

Checkmate
gettyimages-175262064-1536600370.jpg

• 15Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 18 users

Cybsled

Guess there is only one solution then

1702923942810.jpeg

• 1Like