2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'll watch 1 and 2 again and pretend 3rd doesn't even exists

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As an occasional pot smoker I’m inclined to say boo to you on pot being his downfall, but…

He’s gone on record multiple times stating it was Seth Rogan (another huge disappointment) that introduced him to the pothead lifestyle, so there is a connection I’ll give you that.
i know i get in trouble every time i mention stoners, but you guys who dabble in it arent really stoners. stoners are people who are baked all the time and just have this stupid face 24/7. its incredibly aggravating having any kind of conversation with an actual stoner. Smith and Rogen are stupid stoners. they make horrible shit and cant understand why nobody else likes their crap. the pioneers of stoner films Cheech and Chong made good quality films because Cheech Marin was writing most of the material and to my knowledge he isnt a full on stoner. he's also a great actor with a great career. when Tommy Chong was in charge, you could tell who was the funny of that team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i know i get in trouble every time i mention stoners, but you guys who dabble in it arent really stoners. stoners are people who are baked all the time and just have this stupid face 24/7. its incredibly aggravating having any kind of conversation with an actual stoner. Smith and Rogen are stupid stoners. they make horrible shit and cant understand why nobody else likes their crap. the pioneers of stoner films Cheech and Chong made good quality films because Cheech Marin was writing most of the material and to my knowledge he isnt a full on stoner. he's also a great actor with a great career. when Tommy Chong was in charge, you could tell who was the funny of that team.
Youre such an old man with old man takes. I know plenty of stoners any non of them act like this. The minority to speak for the majority.

• 1Worf

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Youre such an old man with old man takes. I know plenty of stoners any non of them act like this. The minority to speak for the majority.
We've all been talking shit to one another for a couple of decades now.

Old man takes and being cantankerous assholes is all we got.
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm basing this on the stoners i knew. maybe those stoners you know that spend all day getting high and watching looney toons are super awesome.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i'm basing this on the stoners i knew. maybe those stoners you know that spend all day getting high and watching looney toons are super awesome.
You probably think marijuana should be illegal and kills people too. Took you 2 hours to come up with that super witty response after warfing my post. You even referenced looney toons you’re so old.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You probably think marijuana should be illegal and kills people too. Took you 2 hours to come up with that super witty response after warfing my post. You even referenced looney toons you’re so old.
didnt mean to strike a nerve. you do you, friend.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
At least they ended it. Finally. These movies and by "these" I mean Kevin Smith movies lost steam a long time ago. He really pushed hard for the emotional shit in this one and it fell flat.

• 1Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least they ended it. Finally. These movies and by "these" I mean Kevin Smith movies lost steam a long time ago. He really pushed hard for the emotional shit in this one and it fell flat.

He hasn’t made a decent movie - or anything, really - since he started smoking weed.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's the fasting talk that I cannot handle. I cannot stand to listen to a single word about a religious practice that predates written language from some atheist that had his mind blown by baby's first spiritual journey.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
didnt realize this shit was on video. that didnt take long. i still havent seen the Munsters trainwreck. this trainwreck will have to get in line.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I fully agree on your assessments of Smith. I still really liked his action movie, Red State (not that abomination, Cop Out), but I've completely fallen off the Smith wagon. I even went to a live podcast he did in Philly about 12 years ago.
But yeah... I'll pirate clerks 3 to see if there's anytHing good involved, but I don't think I'll get into it. I haven't watched his last 6-7 movies either.

• 1Like

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
Not much to say. It's still Clerks, but it's like he ran out of material. Tons of cameos as always and callbacks to his other movies. You can tell that the heart attack rocked him, so this movie is less funny, and more trying to deliver a message, which as stated above, doesn't really land. These actors don't have the chops for it. Definitely the worst of the Clerks movies. I suppose it's worth a watch if you like the characters, but nothing really new or interesting happens that will have people quoting it.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's basically just a giant, "HEY! REMEMBER THE 90s?!" mixed with, "REMEMBER MY OLD MOVIES IN THE 90s?!", with a bit of, "I HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK YOU KNOW!".

I think I made it about 45 minutes before I turned it off and this thread reminded me I never finished it. I was baked as shit and had only laughed once, so it's really fucking bad. It was all recycled material or shit that just isn't funny. Glad I pirated this shitstain movie.

• 1Like