Cobra Kai

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Not bad.... the "Iron Eagle" reference in episode one was cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Guys like Scream just don't have that magic..
Hey now. Stuff I have written has been original. I think only 3 or 4 of my projects total have ever been "remakes" or sequels (and I was not a writer on any of them).

What happens with a lot of scripts is you have this amazing original idea, pitch it to the Production Company (who adds some and takes some away), Development Process (more changes) then it goes to the studio (who take some and add some more), and then the Pre-Pro re-writes, Director Notes and Directors re-writes and finally on-set changes occur and all of a sudden your original story about Robotic Space Vikings is now a live-action Gargoyles remake with Amy Schumer in the lead.

I haven't watched those two free episodes, but this sounds like a garbage idea.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you have a treatment for this live action Gargoyles remake?

Youtube red also has free trial thing going on so ya can get the whole season for free, on ep4 and has been pretty great so far.

• 2Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Ok this show is awesome. Already through episode 8. Johnny stuck in the 80's trying to deal with 2018 kids is funny as shit. If you liked the movie you will like the show.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh I'm watching the shit out of this right now!

• 3Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
lol, this is fucking great. The kid trying to feed him some SJW bullshit line about genderizing and Johnny "Stop whining like a little girl". Fucking hysterical. It really is the 80's vs 2018, and its amazing because they aren't watering Johnny down AT ALL.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is fucking great. It is the 80's throwback into 2018.

Johnny is a trainwreck.

• 2Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Just finished it and I so can not wait for season 2. Shit is going to be epic.

• 2Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
So good, maybe it's because of the nostalgia or all the references to the movie, either way i don't give fuck, i thought it was awesome.

• 2Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Through Episode 5, this is fucking magnificent. So well made and so much pathos. Thanos and Johnny Lawrence? What else does this year hold?

• 3Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus I watched them all.

I need to give these people money.

• 2Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Well, they didn't stick the landing IMO, but it overall was a great reason to subscribe to YouTube Red, and now no more commercials.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Overall way better then expected especially enjoyed the stinger at the end. Haven't really seen a bad review of it yet and seems really well received. Glad they poured one out for Pat Morita too.

Assuming they already have the next season lined up hoping they go the team up redemption arc when Kreese will no doubt push Johnny out of Cobra while probably pushing Miguel even further and the students into even bigger assholes. Probably have Miguel start culling the herd of his old friends etc.

Sterling

El Presidente
This was much better than I expected. Ended up just marathoning the whole thing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pleasantly surprised by the positive reviews, will check this out - was fully expecting to have my childhood raped