Coco (2017)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just caught this. it was a wonderful movie. id say it ranks with Up and Wall-E in regards to emotional investment given to the characters. the visuals probably rank higher. the songs were decent too. i was impressed with their worldbuilding, though i understand why they couldnt explain everything without getting too metaphysical and start to piss on certain religious beliefs. 9/10

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Took my 5 yo son. I really enjoyed it, and the end was a heartwrencher- he complained every 10-15 minutes that he didn't like the movie. Understandable, this seemed for older kids.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Took my 5 yo son. I really enjoyed it, and the end was a heartwrencher- he complained every 10-15 minutes that he didn't like the movie. Understandable, this seemed for older kids.
My 4yo loved it, he was a little afraid of the cat thing, but otherwise was engrossed 9/10

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i went w/ a 5yr old, he was only upity towards the end, cuz it was so long cuz of that fuckin frozen mini movie.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was okay ok but i think book of life was a much better movie

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, the 5yo i brought to the movie had no problems with it, they just kept saying things like,
"Mister, who are you?"
"i want to go home, where is mom and dad?"
"why did you take me here?"
ya know, the usual kid stuff.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users