Coheed and Cambria writing about Mippo

Craelin_foh

shitlord
Hai guys, the last time I went to a Linkin Park concert the guitarist actually LOOKED at me! No joke!

Can you believe it?? He actually glanced MY WAY. Bitches don"t be jealous.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
"Hey, can you verify that The Suffering is about me and you and that one guy and the slut for all these World of Warcraft dudes on a message board that don"t believe it? Thanks."

Will that fit in a twitter entry? I forget how many characters they allow.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
God damn, people sure are making it hard to contend these days.

Between Mippo, Arkk123, and Cathan, I can barely keep up the douchebaggery.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Ok, man. Grats. Michael Todd, high on heroin, on a single occasion, rambled on about some story which may or may not be referencing your roommate.

Unfortunately, that doesn"t constitute as writing a song. Not even close. Look at the guy"s twitter, every other post is about some different crazy chick that won"t let him alone.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
If you can get the guy from C&C (not the Music Factory) to make an account here to verify your claims, I will make sure he gets activated. Just have him PM me.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Doesn"t look like he even responds to people on twitter, so I won"t even bother asking him

bofa_sl

shitlord
Pshh..I ate lunch with Richard and Ginger + film crew from flip this house..(now the real deal)

PROOF BITCHES

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you and Micheal are such great friends then get him to update his Twitter just saying "FoH" and nothing more. That way he doesn"t have to reveal anything over twitter and we all can validate your story.

I"m guessing it will never happen.

Tenks

Soygen said:
Is this a popular band?
They"ve been steadily increasing in popularity. I don"t listen to the radio ever but I think "Running Free" and "Feathers" from their album No World for Tomorrow got some significant air time. I believe the initial idea was the break up after No World for Tomorrow but due to album success they"re still together and writing a prequel album to the novel series.

~edit~

You may remember "A Favor House Atlantic." Back when I watched TRL after school it was top10 for a while.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
They also have a song (Welcome Home) in RB.

Which of course was written about the time Furor and Tigole joined Mistwalkers

Tenks

Braen said:
They also have a song (Welcome Home) in RB.

Which of course was written about the time Furor and Tigole joined Mistwalkers
They actually have 3 songs now and 1 cover. Welcome Home, A Favor House Atlantic, Running Free, 10 Speed (of God"s Blood and Burial) - cover.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mippo said:
According to her, he asked how I was doing not too long ago and I haven"t talked to him in 5+ years so yeah I"m pretty sure he remembers the fucked up situation as well as I do.
According to her, my fat black cock was in her asshole a few nights ago and she was LOVING IT. In fact, according to her you"re a delusional fuckwad that would better serve society by getting hit by a fucking bus. You"re about as credible as a crack head"s left nut. This "situation" is about as believable as a 9/11 conspiracy theory. I wouldn"t be surprised if you threw Dick Cheney in for the hell of it, too.

You"re fucking stupid, and should probably learn when to shut the fuck up if you want to make it anywhere in life. How"s that UFC championship coming along, BRAH? Still leeching off your dad because you"re too HARDCORE to get a real job? More like you"re too much of a fucking retard to be trusted with anything but shovelling shit, and even then you"d probably find a way to shovel it into your boss" car three states away.

Meanwhile you"re creating an ULTRA ER33T AION GUILD that is going, uhh, NOWHERE, because you"re about as socially adept as a fucking wall. Hell, I"d prefer the company of a wall, personally, because at least I know if there"s massive amounts of shit streaming out of it that I"m on DRUGS and it"s not par for the fucking course. You, of course, wouldn"t get this if it was beaten into via a 9 iron, but I can at least have fun trying, RIGHT?!

Dumbass.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
If you and Micheal are such great friends then get him to update his Twitter just saying "FoH" and nothing more. That way he doesn"t have to reveal anything over twitter and we all can validate your story.

I"m guessing it will never happen.
I haven"t talked to the guy in over 5 years, how does that translate into being good friends? I don"t even listen to coheed and cambria and only found out because I talked to the girl from "the story".

Believe_foh

shitlord
Not a huge Coheed and Cambria fan, but this is one of maybe 2 songs by them that I actually kind of liked.

While I agree it"s obviously about a couple breaking up (guy leaving the girl) you"re a moron if you thinkhostorboywas at all referring to you.

The lyrics ofThe Sufferinghave nothing to do with any real relationships I"ve ever had, or anyone I"ve known. They are just another piece ofThe Armory Warsfictional storyline.

This thread is somewhat disturbing.