Coheed and Cambria writing about Mippo

Louis

Trakanon Raider
James and Mippo has to be one of the best rivalries of all time.....of all time!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mippo said:
It"s actually true though.....

http://twitter.com/MichaelRTodd

According to her, he contacted her but I guess that"s semantics. Considering this shit happened 5+ years ago it"s water under the bridge now. Still going to ask him about the song though as I"m pretty sure part of it is about me
Following your link to his twitter I saw an email address. See tweet from 10/11 at 5:55 PM.

Sent off an email in an insomniac boredom fit.

bofa_sl

shitlord
All this reminds me of when James Cameron wrote a movie about me and a civilian diving team. We were enlisted to search for a lost nuclear submarine. Boy did things get crazy there.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
I don"t see how you could make a thread like this, drawing this much attention to yourself knowing the fucking nature of the people on this board. Especially when most of the people here think you are a jackass.

If something can be discovered it fucking will be. You don"t have to be here long to find this out. Why would you subject yourself to such ridicule, are you that starved for attention that being face-raped by the internet is better than nothing at all?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Fammaden said:
Following your link to his twitter I saw an email address. See tweet from 10/11 at 5:55 PM.

Sent off an email in an insomniac boredom fit.
epic burn

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Raine Maida said:
Raine, why are you such a jackass and why can you not shut the fuck up and leave some musical space for the rest of what"s left of your once great band? I mean really, it"s pretty obvious in hindsight that Arnold Lanni, Mike Turner and Chris Eacrett were the main reasons why Naveed was so awesome, once you took over it was straight to shitsville.

Your wife"s pretty hot though, nice catch.

Believe_foh

shitlord
The thing that kills me about Mippo isn"t his delusions, plenty of people do that same shit, but it"s his constant need to come and post his fucking spew here trying to validate himself to a pile of faceless internet hoodlums who are already quite convinced he"s a massive clownshoe. Is it just masochism at this point? Does he really have so little self image or self worth that he continues to try and talk himself up on these boards and others? I bet the inside of his thighs and forearms are an interesting roadmap of pain after these things fail so badly.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ronne said:
The thing that kills me about Mippo isn"t his delusions, plenty of people do that same shit, but it"s his constant need to come and post his fucking spew here trying to validate himself to a pile of faceless internet hoodlums who are already quite convinced he"s a massive clownshoe. Is it just masochism at this point? Does he really have so little self image or self worth that he continues to try and talk himself up on these boards and others? I bet the inside of his thighs and forearms are an interesting roadmap of pain after these things fail so badly.
It"s like some kind of masochistic variant of Aspergers or something.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
I wouldn"t be surprised if 90% of the internet was born on Jan. 1. That"s what I put everytime some throw-away site or random video asks for age verification.