Coheed and Cambria writing about Mippo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dis

Confirmed Male
Guys, what you dont know is "Claudio" is the tiger cub. It all makes sense if you look at it from that angle. The petting zoo is his "home", and the leash is his "car". He is totally telling the truth, the pics prove it!

Mippo_foh

shitlord
Every single thing I posted is true although I just looked up the dates and it happened in 03, not 04 as I think I had previously posted. I don"t have any animosity at all towards Michael, this shit happened over 6 years ago and this thread has gotten a little out of hand.

My goal was never to "out" Michael or Coheed, I was just told by this chick that he wrote about us, although obviously way more about her then me, and thought it was cool because the band is somewhat well known. Out of stupidity I underestimated the lengths the FOH boards take things. Probably due to a lack of sleep.

Whether or not the particular song was influenced by the events is obviously an opinion. I"d say it would be a mighty big coincidence if they weren"t related, but the odds are very slim anyone would ever admit it even if it were true. If you liked a girl and she cheated on you, would you admit you wrote songs about her? Most people probably wouldn"t.

I do think if I got to hear the rest of that video, the particular story about Orlando, Florida likely revolves around this specific girl. I would take a guess that if he"s ranting during a concert, even on drugs, of ALL the chicks he probably has had thrown at him, why tell a story about a chick from 5+ years ago? How some people construed that as me contradicting myself or admitting I lied is beyond me. Nothing I said is a lie.

As I never meant to "out" Michael, there isn"t much else to do. Clearly the vast majority of you don"t believe anything I"m saying and think I"m delusional and that"s fine. It"s not like my reputation on the board is any different post-thread then pre-thread. I still stand by my story though and who knows, you guys might get your "confirmation" anyhow.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Mippo said:
wow, I am fucking batshit insane
I am almost afraid to make fun of you, because I dont want to feel bad about fucking with a special needs case.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Some band from Brisbane naming themselves after Screamfeeder is more believable than this, to be honest.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You know what Mippo you created an A+ thread, dont let the haters stop you;
prize.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I like how he still actually believes all of this is true. Sounds like your ex-roommate is just as a delusional dumbass as yourself.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mippo said:
Every single thing I posted is true although I just looked up the dates and it happened in 03, not 04 as I think I had previously posted. I don"t have any animosity at all towards Michael, this shit happened over 6 years ago and this thread has gotten a little out of hand.

My goal was never to "out" Michael or Coheed, I was just told by this chick that he wrote about us, although obviously way more about her then me, and thought it was cool because the band is somewhat well known. Out of stupidity I underestimated the lengths the FOH boards take things. Probably due to a lack of sleep.

Whether or not the particular song was influenced by the events is obviously an opinion. I"d say it would be a mighty big coincidence if they weren"t related, but the odds are very slim anyone would ever admit it even if it were true. If you liked a girl and she cheated on you, would you admit you wrote songs about her? Most people probably wouldn"t.

I do think if I got to hear the rest of that video, the particular story about Orlando, Florida likely revolves around this specific girl. I would take a guess that if he"s ranting during a concert, even on drugs, of ALL the chicks he probably has had thrown at him, why tell a story about a chick from 5+ years ago? How some people construed that as me contradicting myself or admitting I lied is beyond me. Nothing I said is a lie.

As I never meant to "out" Michael, there isn"t much else to do. Clearly the vast majority of you don"t believe anything I"m saying and think I"m delusional and that"s fine. It"s not like my reputation on the board is any different post-thread then pre-thread. I still stand by my story though and who knows, you guys might get your "confirmation" anyhow.
As Adam Savage from Mythbusters would say. "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Alamando said:
:confuzzled:
Well obviously I"m not going to go pro se. Gotta give those thieving Aussies a chance.

EDIT - BTW I"m pretty sure I see Mippo everyday. I know I have seen him at least a couple times driving past the BJJ place on Mills. I"ll say Hi next time.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Hai, System of a Down wrote this song about me. No wait, they got it from Charles Manson who named his environmental group about me...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xZdL1BupbhU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xZdL1BupbhU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can"t give Mippo anymore negs =(

Mippo_foh

shitlord
Screamfeeder said:
Well obviously I"m not going to go pro se. Gotta give those thieving Aussies a chance.

EDIT - BTW I"m pretty sure I see Mippo everyday. I know I have seen him at least a couple times driving past the BJJ place on Mills. I"ll say Hi next time.
Yeah, I"ve been training Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu for over 5 years now. I started at the original school on Colonial near Mills. At the time it was the only Jiu-Jitsu / MMA school in Orlando so all of the fighters trained there. That"s how I know all of the UFC fighters from Orlando. You can probably find me mentioning the fact that I know / have trained with several UFC fighters and getting called delusional if you search past posts. Most of Afterlife thought I was delusional and constantly made fun of me and my "delusional" UFC friends. Oh well, ignorance is bliss. The irony here is that people that finally meet realize that my "outrageous" stories are actually truthful, including this one.

Ironically, I was out drinking with Seth Petruzelli tonight but who knows, it might have just been another one of my delusions! Hell, I don"t even know why I"ve spent years training Jiu-Jitsu and MMA when I could simply be an internet tough guy which is 10 times cooler. Why stop there, I could even be an NFL player like Utnayan! Man, now that I think about it, I"m obviously wasting my time at the Jiu-Jitsu school.

However, if you do stop in and say hi, I"d be more then happy to prove the story in this thread Then you can post it and get called delusional as well. It would be grand~

Neferata_foh

shitlord
God, Mippo. You have fucking perfected doucheyness. Every time I call someone a douche from this point forward I"ll be comparing them to you in my mind. You and your pouty-lipped, gigantic 4-foot tall spikey-haired 10 gallon bucket of a head. You are literally the epitome of the word. It really bothers me knowing that someone like you can exist. Man, I mean how do people end up like you? Is it nature? Is it nurture? You aresucha douchebag, and I don"t mean that in the "man that guy is a jerk!" kind of way. I mean that in the "man, that guy is just completely unaware of how other people view him" kind of way.

It"s not that you"re delusional, you fucking nitwit. Everything you claim on these forums could be 100% true and you would still be a gigantic douche for posting it. In fact, in a way it might be even worse if it all were true. I actually think it might make you more of a douche if these things were true and you felt the need to come here and tell us all about them completely unsolicited. Nobody gives a fuck about your real life you fucking imbecile. The fact that you seemingly don"t realize this is why everyone hates you. The only reason people ever respond to your posts is because they"re fucking dumbfounded that something as douchey as you is even allowed to exist.

Unfortunately for you there is no cure for this. Once a person is as broken and completely removed from reality as you are, there is no going back, and to normal, intelligent adults you can hardly even be considered a person. No opinion you have on any subject will be of any value to a normal person. You"re like a piece of furniture that makes noise. I have no doubt you will completely misinterpret this entire post in the douchiest way possible. You can"t help it. You"re a talking ottoman. You might as well not even exist. In fact we would all appreciate it if you ceased to.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
was gonna say lock this thread up and send it home to the RRHOS but it looks like Mippo hasnt finished digging that hole to china yet.