Coheed and Cambria writing about Mippo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like the guy who gave the claudio account +internets and wrote this
Assuming this is really you... you guys are awesome live
lol. I"m sure he really appreciates that

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I"ll never forget the first time I met Mippo. The world erupted into colors like you"ve never seen. An angelic choir began singing the most harmonious melody, and Pro Mixed Martial Artist Seth Petruzelli came forward to instruct me on how to properly adress him. That was the last I remember.

I awoke to the noisy bustle of the city around me. I inspected my pants and discovered sometime during the event I had both soiled myself and orgasmed. I went home to shower, head still struggling to comprehend what I had been witness to. It was there in the shower I discovered the mark. Just above my left ass cheek there was Mippo"s name, burnt forever into my flesh.

MIPPO. Please let me bask in your glory once again, my life has been emptiness since that day!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Mippo said:
Ironically, I was out drinking with Seth Petruzelli tonight but who knows, it might have just been another one of my delusions!
Finally. Something I can believe.

Fadaar

That guy
Mippo said:
Yeah, I"ve been training Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu for over 5 years now. I started at the original school on Colonial near Mills. At the time it was the only Jiu-Jitsu / MMA school in Orlando so all of the fighters trained there. That"s how I know all of the UFC fighters from Orlando. You can probably find me mentioning the fact that I know / have trained with several UFC fighters and getting called delusional if you search past posts. Most of Afterlife thought I was delusional and constantly made fun of me and my "delusional" UFC friends. Oh well, ignorance is bliss. The irony here is that people that finally meet realize that my "outrageous" stories are actually truthful, including this one.

Ironically, I was out drinking with Seth Petruzelli tonight but who knows, it might have just been another one of my delusions! Hell, I don"t even know why I"ve spent years training Jiu-Jitsu and MMA when I could simply be an internet tough guy which is 10 times cooler. Why stop there, I could even be an NFL player like Utnayan! Man, now that I think about it, I"m obviously wasting my time at the Jiu-Jitsu school.

However, if you do stop in and say hi, I"d be more then happy to prove the story in this thread Then you can post it and get called delusional as well. It would be grand~
Hey you going to the UCF/Miami game this weekend?? I know I am!

Needless

Toe Sucker
ClaudioSanchez said:
The lyrics ofThe Sufferinghave nothing to do with any real relationships I"ve ever had, or anyone I"ve known. They are just another piece ofThe Armory Warsfictional storyline.

This thread is somewhat disturbing.
Hahahaha.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Braen said:
Seriously.. It was on the second page of the thread. He even enbeded the video.

I am all for dogpiling on Mippo because of this thread, but let"s not start repeating ourselves.
Oh god damn it. I skipped half the thread and missed it.

Would it help if I said Alanis Morissette wrote Ironic about me!? I"m Dave Coulier.

I"ll crawl back in my failhole now...

Seventh

Golden Squire
Mippo said:
Just passed ucf and they have no tailgating till 12 signs posted everywhere. Kind of lame.
Just tell them who you are and I"m sure they"ll let you do whatever you want after you sign a few autographs.

Fadaar

That guy
Mippo said:
Just passed ucf and they have no tailgating till 12 signs posted everywhere. Kind of lame.
We didn"t end up leaving Tampa until 1:30 so we got over there late, didn"t have the pleasure of seeing that stupidity. Campus was a fucking zoo though, don"t think I"ve ever seen that many people partying before a game besides the one time USF played at UCF (at the on campus location). I miss college already.

Havelock_foh

shitlord
ClaudioSanchez said:
The lyrics ofThe Sufferinghave nothing to do with any real relationships I"ve ever had, or anyone I"ve known. They are just another piece ofThe Armory Warsfictional storyline.

This thread is somewhat disturbing.
I"d be more convinced if you hadn"t misspelled "Amory."