College Basketball 2017-2018 Season

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah i did not think Trae Young looked all that impressive in this game. He had a great start, i think went 4-4 then picked up 2 offensive fouls and was quite for a long time. besides another good stretch in the 2nd half.

It's nice to be able to win that game. I was seriously afraid Rhode Island would lose and it would impair y ability to enjoy basically the entire first round as it was the first game.

I'm switching between UNCG Gonzaga, and Penn v Kansas. Hopefully one of em is close.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
man what was that Layup Attempt by the UNCG guy? hits the side of the backboard lol.

Looks like Gonzaga may pull this one out. I thought they had a good chance to lose a few secs ago but now 3 up 20 secs left..

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Disappointed because I didn't even realize Murray State would be playing in San Diego. Could've driven down to see them. Although, I'll be driving down for work on Monday, so not really sure I'd want to do the drive there and back twice in like 5 days.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Iona shot nearly 56% in the first half and is still down 14 damn.

i have Loyola Chicago vs Miami.. picked a lot of 11 seeds this year.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
wow what an ending Loyola Chicago v Miami!

I really thought Loyola Chi was gonna lose it because they missed all those free throws in the final minute or so, then even after they got that lucky steal they still missed two shots at the basket...

Good thing for them Miami guy missed that one and one.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man Arizona is down at the half. Be hilarious if they lose after all the people figuring they would win the national championship... Pac-12 has been trash so far..

Very good day of games today overall. Right now only pick I've got wrong is NC state lost to Seton Hall.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was a great first day for sure. Arizona is a mess and probably won't be back in the hunt for a while. Oklahoma:woof. I had Rhode Island picked, but that had to be a painful end to an already painful season for Sooner fans. That game was epic though for everyone else. Along with the Miami, Ohio State, Kentucky, and Houston games.

Today my Boilers are kicking it off. Here is to hoping that they buck the trend and do well this first weekend.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was a great first day for sure. Arizona is a mess and probably won't be back in the hunt for a while. Oklahoma:woof. I had Rhode Island picked, but that had to be a painful end to an already painful season for Sooner fans. That game was epic though for everyone else. Along with the Miami, Ohio State, Kentucky, and Houston games.

Today my Boilers are kicking it off. Here is to hoping that they buck the trend and do well this first weekend.

I have Purdue winning the championship in a bracket me and my father split. We are in a pool with about 200 people from our industry and we have another employee who don't are about basketball so we just use her name and split that one.

Providence vs A+M in the first game today. Odd the two Rhode Island teams kicked off each day. I suspect Providence will knock George Bushs team out of the tourney, although PC is really inconsistent and lost to some real bad teams but also went 3-3 vs Villanova and Xavier.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cincy offense always starts games looking like such garbage. It's so frustrating.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
WE may well have a 16 beating a 1 seed here and UNCB ( or something) is up by 14 against Virginia. UVA seemingly just cannot score!

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Virginia just looked ungodly bad.

I mean they just got blown out by a team that lost to mighty Albany 83-39

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Someone at Little Caesers is getting fired on Monday, lul. Prepare for riots.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user