College Football 2014-15

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nah, I just greatly dislike Ezekiel Elliott and his turncoat father
I feel ya, sir, but as a Buckeye fan who saw Eddie George seal his Heisman in the 'Shoe against Illinois and never thought I'd see anything like it ... Zeke is a beast and deserves mad respect from everyone who enjoys football.

Big Ten East with Meyer, Harbaugh, Franklin and Dantonio is shaping up to be a hell of a struggle.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
For all the love 15 got tonight, here's your friendly reminder that OSU put 4 O Linemen into the league last year. Pretty fucking incredible...

And like someone else said, I fucking hate being happy for OSU. You SEC cocksuckers did this to me. I fucking hate everyone in the B1G.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
So how does ESPN spin this pro SEC? It's pretty much inevitable that the next few weeks will be about nothing other than how the SEC is the greatest thing on earth and how this was one giant fluke that will never be repeated by the Big 10

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So how does ESPN spin this pro SEC? It's pretty much inevitable that the next few weeks will be about nothing other than how the SEC is the greatest thing on earth and how this was one giant fluke that will never be repeated by the Big 10
You'll enjoy this article then. Pretty insightful and brings up substantial points of this. I especially loved the "stopwatch timing sub-article." I foresee the SEC getting atleast double the airtime in terms of coverage compared to the next conference. They will spout out about Alabama's unprecedented
recruiting class coming in. Talk about how Florida is going to be a national title contender, etc... They will limit as much talk of OSU as possible, but just enough to make it seem they aren't dismissing them and their championship win.

2015 College Football National Championship Won't Decide Winner | The New Republic

Wait how would you know?

Zing!!!!

Grats To the Ohio state guys who been in here for the mostly shitty past decade.
In college, football, never you meanie. But hey I've had six nba titles, two Stanley cups, and a world series win from my team's. Technically a super bowl as well, but I was three at the time so dunno if that counts.

So how good are your gators going to be next year. west champs or does Tennessee make you guys their bitches?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In college, football, never you meanie. But hey I've had six nba titles, two Stanley cups, and a world series win from my team's. Technically a super bowl as well, but I was three at the time so dunno if that counts.

So how good are your gators going to be next year. west champs or does Tennessee make you guys their bitches?

We'll be singing Rocky Top on Gil's moms tigole bitties.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Your confidence is only going to make Butch spanking that ass all the more enjoyable going forward =D

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What a game by OSU. Well deserved win.

Side Note: I wonder if Florida wishes they had a coach as great as Urban Meyer??

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Highlight of the entire game:
user959_4.jpg

I saw that kid on the first play of the game and immediately jumped up and grabbed the remote to rewind it, to watch that kid in slo-mo glory giving a football to the ref

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Highlight of the entire game:
user959_4.jpg

I saw that kid on the first play of the game and immediately jumped up and grabbed the remote to rewind it, to watch that kid in slo-mo glory giving a football to the ref
rrr_img_87827.jpg