College Football 2014-15

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I hope Auburn wins by 50 tonight, but I think it'll be reasonably close. Something like 35-28 Auburn. Bill Snyder doesn't get blown out, especially at home.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well our starting safety had a 'verbal altercation' with a coach so isn't making the trip. With an already shaky-at-best secondary this certainly doesn't help.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Well, you guys out-talent Kstate at virtually every position on the field, but old man Snyder is a codgy bastard, he does more with less than anybody.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Honestly, both teams looked like dogshit last night. Auburn receivers had the dropsies, and K-state made every mistake imaginable short of running the wrong direction down the field.

There's a lot of Kstate alumni around here, and they're all calling in to the local talk radio shows saying how if they play mistake free, they win that game by 2 TDs at least. Well, if you're going to give Kstate a mistake free game, then you have to assume the same for Auburn, they left a TD or 2 on the field for sure from dropped passes.

It probably would have been a close game regardless, but instead of being 20-14 it should have been more like 40-38 if both teams play their best, mistake-free game.

K-state should probably be favored against everyone else in the Big 12 short of Oklahoma this year. I'd still probably say the same about Auburn short of two games, Alabama and A&M

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They played lights out on defense and absolutely negated our rushing game forcing Marshall to pass, even before Duke and Coates started dropping balls he was like 5/13 or something atrocious. It wasn't until about the end of the 3rd and 4th that he seemed to find any rhythm. And yeah, even assuming both teams played 'mistake free' I think KState wins that game. Their mistakes and breaks were just a lot worse and their kicking game really screwed the pooch. Also wtf was Malzahn doing at the end, looked like he was making it up as he went to try and get something to work. Had Marshall and Johnson on the field at the same time running around like no one knew where they should be, lol.

Was texting my Georgia friend during the game and he was like, 'yeah fuck you guys and your rabbits foot shoved up your ass. how many lives does this cat have?'

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey man can I borrow that rabbits foot for tomorrow's game? I'm sure you won't mind
smile.png

That or some Vaseline.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Don't forget this important stat line:

K-state: 0 penalties

Some nice Big 12 refs at the game. I specifically remember during 1 punt return for K-state seeing 2 blatant blocks in the back that weren't called, and several instances of holding(hey look, that Auburn D-lineman just got spun around as he was turning to make a play, and no call, again)

He's losing more football time for the juvenile youtube video imitation than for stealing the crab legs? I think most people are ok with college students occasionally acting like morons if it doesn't hurt anyone, right? Doomed as a nation, etc.