College Football 2014-15

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if any coach actually fills out their own poll? Its always the biggest head-scratcher of all the polls

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wonder if any coach actually fills out their own poll? Its always the biggest head-scratcher of all the polls
Dunno. A friend of mine worked in the sports information directors office at LSU under two different coaches. One let the SID fill it out and the other let my friend fill it out. He now works for USA today, before that CNN/SI. Crazy. One coach didn't review it but one at least reviewed what he filled out.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Week 3 meltdown time!

NSFW: its-meltdown-time-week-three

Sad-SC-Fan_medium.gif

From here on fuckin out, we only recruit Black QBs. The Blacker, the better. I'm tired of mobile QBs raping us.
richtmad_medium.gif

404 error secondary not found

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I agree with you Joeboo. The East is as bad as it's been since I remember. Should be yours to win.
Ya Florida is all kinds of bad. I'm hoping we lose all
Of our games so muschamp is out. What a shitter.

Ps

Ok just looked at poll

LOL @ mizzou being behind Ohio State.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He just seems to be incredibly immature and, to an extent, entitled. Well that and really stupid

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
half game suspensions are such a joke. "we know we need to punish him, but we don't want to lose the game" LO-F'ing-L

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's not on the resume he keeps but certainly is on people who are keeping an eye on him

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lol go watch his interview. Fucking dumbass straight up. How he is even in college baffles me.

Lol go watch his coach suck his ass

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Jameis is costing himself millions of dollars. He's going to go pro next year, and the current state of the NFL and how tight their cheeks are going to be clenched for the next year or so in the name of "cleaning up the league", Jameis is dropping rapidly in next years draft as we speak. Couple years ago, no one cares as long as he can throw a football 70 yards into a bullseye, but I think the attitude in the NFL is going to get real conservative real quick(at least for a year or two) when it comes to guys with off the field/character issues.

Dumb SOB. Even Manziel and Cam Newton weren't this dumb. They made some mistakes early on but kinda straightened up and kept their nose clean in the year leading up to them going pro.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
He should honestly go play baseball. Easier to make a ton of money and no concussions, and he can avoid the scrutiny of the NFL draft process which is way bigger publicly than the MLB path to the majors. I'm not sure if he's a comparable prospect but he's supposedly a pretty good closer. I doubt he'd be worth a shit in the NFL anyway.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That's been discussed by various writers

Jameis Winston is serious about baseball, but would he choose it over the NFL? | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

Problem is, he's possibly a 1st round NFL draft pick(fairly high if he would stop doing stupid shit) but he's nowhere near a top MLB draft pick. Sure, he could get drafted, but it might be something like the 30th round, with a signing bonus in the thousands rather than the millions. College relievers, even great ones, don't have much stock. He'd need to be a dominant starting pitcher to have a chance of being drafted high.

Dworkk

N00b
But you only have to be average in Baseball

According to the NFL Players Association, the average NFL player makes $1.1 million annually. The NFL Players Association is the union that represents all NFL players.

Q: What is the average salary of a Major Leaguer?

A: In 2013, the average salary was $3,386,212.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
MLB makes more money on average, but it's harder to make it to the pros, there's less than half the amount of pro MLB players(~25 per team) than there are NFL players (~53 per team). NBA pays the best, but is the hardest to make at only ~12 players per team

Dworkk

N00b
MLB makes more money on average, but it's harder to make it to the pros, there's less than half the amount of pro MLB players(~25 per team) than there are NFL players (~53 per team). NBA pays the best, but is the hardest to make at only ~12 players per team
True, but if you do make it Baseball your career will most likely be longer also. Bo Knows!