College Football 2014-15

Fadaar

That guy
So I've read three separate articles today regarding to soon-to-be coaching vacancy at Florida.

One claimed that Rich Rodriguez is the lead candidate
Another claimed that Bob Stoops would be contacted immediately after the season ends
Yet another(and maybe the most popular theory) is that Florida will make a run at Dan Mullins

Anyone want to put some odds on any of those 3 options?

Stoops would be the most interesting, just from the standpoint that it would create the biggest ripple-effect across college ball, because Oklahoma would then pluck a top-tier coach from another school. They aren't going to be hiring a coordinator for their first head coaching job or anything of that sort. Stoops to Florida would create a huge chain reaction of coaches moving.
Think my favorite rumor was Steve Spurrier

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FSU need to lock up their wives and gfs in response.

Oblig gif.

yzc.gif

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Mizzou's QB is Jeff Driskol levels of bad

Maty Mauk's last 4 games including today so far:
28 for 77(36%) for 254 yards (3.29 YPA)
0 TD
5 Int
3 Intentional Grounding

And our coach won't even think about putting someone else in. So frustrating, since we have a dominant defense.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Saw that earlier...why do you waste an awesome trick play like that against UAB? Save that for a game where it matters.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I don't understand receiver eligibility rules at all. The center (or I guess "the guy who snapped the ball" if he isn't the "center" in that play???) caught that.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Cant believe UCLA had to go to overtime to beat Colorado. UCLA is the normal crappy UCLA team im used to. The hype was not to be.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Holy fuck if Kentucky beats Miss. St... Will be hilarious as Kentucky blows, which'll mean as a whole that the SEC blows.
wink.png