College Football 2014-15

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Don't be clownin' bro
Fine... All of the SEC besides 'Bama...
redface.png

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't understand receiver eligibility rules at all. The center (or I guess "the guy who snapped the ball" if he isn't the "center" in that play???) caught that.
Look at the formation VERY carefully. You will notice that the player to the snappers left after the lineman goes into the backfield is a yard off the ball. This means that on the left side of the formation, the snapper is the "end" of the offensive line. Therefore, an eligible receiver.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah all four wides made sure to line up on the line too. Crazy to think about all these formations and how you're supposed to recognize these things on the fly.

Oops... That's not how you onside kick.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
We got this. Bama isn't that good. Our entire offensive line being hurt isn't too big a deal. Our QB being out will be fine.

TIME FOR VICTORY!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, LSU coughs it up into the endzone, ole miss recovers for a touchback

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If TCU were in the SEC there would be articles all over the place about how this team should be ranked in the top 3.... sadly, SEC bias will keep them out of the top 5.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
But the SEC plays the best teams, because they play themselves!

The only people who can't understand how stupid and circular this logic is have a big fat SEC dick in their mouth

Kaines

Potato Supreme

The only people who can't understand how stupid and circular this logic is have a big fat SEC dick in their mouth
Sadly part of "those people" all work at ESPN.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord

The SEC's out of conference record is dominant. From bowl games to regular season, the statistics all favor the God conference. It's amazing to me that, after an entire decade of dominance, there are still people that can somehow convince themselves that the SEC isn't special.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
If TCU were in the SEC there would be articles all over the place about how this team should be ranked in the top 3.... sadly, SEC bias will keep them out of the top 5.
Show me one article that makes the case that a one loss SEC team should be ranked above an undefeated FSU. They are "all over the place", it shouldn't be hard.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The SEC's out of conference record is dominant. From bowl games to regular season, the statistics all favor the God conference. It's amazing to me that, after an entire decade of dominance, there are still people that can somehow convince themselves that the SEC isn't special.
The SECs non conference schedule is a joke.

Not to mention that they only play 8 conference games, so less chance of internal upsets hurting your BCS chances

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Aren't non conference schedules mostly a joke? Granted I don't watch a lot outside of Oregon games so the only tough game I know of this year so far was Oregon vs Michigan St

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Show me one article that makes the case that a one loss SEC team should be ranked above an undefeated FSU. They are "all over the place", it shouldn't be hard.
When Alabama or Auburn hang 82 on Kentucky or Vanderbilt, then we'll see what kind of articles get written.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
The SECs non conference schedule is a joke.
Compared to what? Where's the proof?

Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Auburn each have out of conference wins against current top 25 teams. Can another conference claim 4 teams that have done that? Can another conference even claim 2? I'm having trouble just scanning the rankings.