College Football 2014-15

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Welp... 'Bama will be #1 in the next polls...
rolleyes.png

Sims sounds like he should be back in junior high, holy fuck.
Did people really have faith in MooState beating both LSU and Bama in the same year? I haven't looked how often that has happened but they beat LSU 2 out of 21 last years or something simliar and I think it was worse against Bama.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The SEC really wants Georgia in the title game. Mizzou with more penalties and yards as of the second quarter than wer average in a whole game. One bs offensive pass interference call just called back a td. We are boned. This isn't going to happen, it was already going to be a close game, we can't beat the refs too. They're even calling penalties without identifying a player number and the announcers can't find who it was supposed to be. It's blatant

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
canes tried to throw it away

p.s.

My people in Gainesville telling me the birds are tweeting rumors of Dan Mullen goodness next year.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Holy shit, dem Canes' unis. Fucking heinous, back to the drawing board on those...

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where the hell did that UGA defense come from? Cmon A&M!!!!!!! Send Georgia to the SEC championship.

Does Miami not have a band? I've been an ACC guy for years and never noticed, but that fucking chop anthem is being played like FSU is at home. The home band would presumably be getting to play more...but it's chop, chop, chop all night long.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Lol SEC... LSU got dominated by Arkansas. Looking forward to LSU still being in the top 25 after that humiliating loss

This makes Ole' Piss look like complete horseshit now, can they lose 10+ ranks now as they do not even remotely deserve their rank? According to ESPN, LSU's loss was against a "tough team" (a losing season team)

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I want in on that SEC bias. 5-1 in the conference and unranked(2-1 against ranked teams) :/ We should sneak back in this week though, especially since damn near everyone ranked in the 20s and high teens lost today.

16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25 all lost today

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I want in on that SEC bias. 5-1 in the conference and unranked(2-1 against ranked teams) :/ We should sneak back in this week though, especially since damn near everyone ranked in the 20s and high teens lost today.

Sorry dude, Mizzou had the unfortunate luck to be put in the SEC East and not the golden-boy-West

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider

Don't worry, all these completely mediocre SEC teams will still be in the top 25. ESPN and other affiliates need to keep receiving their mega-money checks.

I predit LSU to drop to #23-24 and Ole' Piss will barely move an inch considering they lost to LSU that got dominated by a losing-season Arkansas. Miss St. will move to #5 or so. Alabama will take the #1 which they do not deserve, they realistically should be #2 or #3.

/rant off, go Oregon St! Back to drinking