College Football 2014-15

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Miss St. fans shouldn't be upset about today. The committee has made it quite clear that head-to-head means jack shit to them. Miss St. has a much better loss (#4 Alabama) than Alabama does (#11 Ole Miss), and Miss St. is already ranked ahead of Alabama. Obviously Miss St. is still the better team. Committee rankings should be #1 Oregon, #2 FSU, #3 Miss St., #4 Alabama. I mean, if the committee is consistent and has any integrity at all.....

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't worry, all these completely mediocre SEC teams will still be in the top 25. ESPN and other affiliates need to keep receiving their mega-money checks.
I know why Kentucky fans call you guys the red headed stepchilds of the state now jesus lol. Dat bitter pill.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I know why Kentucky fans call you guys the red headed stepchilds of the state now jesus lol. Dat bitter pill.
Haha, atleast I am somewhat fair in my college sport assessments. SEC gets football bias, ACC gets basketball bias.
tongue.png

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Miss St. fans shouldn't be upset about today. The committee has made it quite clear that head-to-head means jack shit to them. Miss St. has a much better loss (#4 Alabama) than Alabama does (#11 Ole Miss), and Miss St. is already ranked ahead of Alabama. Obviously Miss St. is still the better team. Committee rankings should be #1 Oregon, #2 FSU, #3 Miss St., #4 Alabama. I mean, if the committee is consistent and has any integrity at all.....
On a scale of 1 to Butt Injured with workers comp., how upset will you be when UGA is in the top 10 this week?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
On a scale of 1 to Butt Injured with workers comp., how upset will you be when UGA is in the top 10 this week?
You seem have misdiagnosed my Butt Injury. You assume I'm talking about SEC bias. I understand, you think the entire universe is centered around your pathetic excuse for a football program. It doesn't, and I'm not.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow, I knew the Irish were spotty, and they struggled last week, but this is not the team it was at the beginning of the year. I think the quaterback has shit the bed so often at this point, he has no confidence, and he's just going to keep turning the ball over. It's too bad, but I still think the Irish are a program that will consistently get into the top ten in the near future

Muschamp fired, will coach Florida's final 2 games. I'm guessing he loses out on pay if he just quits. They have 1 home game left and he'll be a dead man walking on the sideline. Ouch.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
One thing that sticks out about the SEC teams this year is that if you can actually regularly complete a forward pass you are the cream of the crop of the conference. That UGA/Auburn game was horrible, same goes for almost any Arkansas game this year and Sims away from home is a joke.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing that sticks out about the SEC teams this year is that if you can actually regularly complete a forward pass you are the cream of the crop of the conference. That UGA/Auburn game was horrible, same goes for almost any Arkansas game this year and Sims away from home is a joke.
Nothin wrong wit' puntin' and playin' defense. Puntin' is winnin'!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Didn't stand out till I read that Muschamp has had 5 coaching jobs in 10 years now. LSU, Miami Dolphins, Auburn, Texas, and Florida.

Any ideas on their short list.

I have a TAF meeting to attend Tuesday. This should be fun, like poking sharp objects in your eye kind of fun.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
With 4-loss LSU getting shut-out 17-0 against an Arkansas team that hadn't won an SEC game since the Great Recession, 3-loss Auburn getting crushed 34-7 against Georgia, and 4-loss A&M taking it on the chin from Missouri (who lost to Indiana), all of MSU's "quality" wins are no longer quality wins. Couple that with a pathetic non-conference schedule, and they should go to the back of the 1-loss teams. At the same time, Alabama's resume also takes a big hit with those losses, but they had a solid win over "#1," so they should solidly be "in." We'll see how hard the ESPN propaganda machine will spin this.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
With 4-loss LSU getting shut-out 17-0 against an Arkansas team that hadn't won an SEC game since the Great Recession, 3-loss Auburn getting crushed 34-7 against Georgia, and 4-loss A&M taking it on the chin from Missouri (who lost to Indiana), all of MSU's "quality" wins are no longer quality wins. Couple that with a pathetic non-conference schedule, and they should go to the back of the 1-loss teams. At the same time, Alabama's resume also takes a big hit with those losses, but they had a solid win over "#1," so they should solidly be "in." We'll see how hard the ESPN propaganda machine will spin this.
You do realize espn wants Ohio State in the postseason, right? The ideal final four for ratings is Ohio State, USC, Texas, and Alabama.

Also, stop watching espn except for the games. Espn blows. Read sbnation.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My haiku:

VT bad

Crushing defeat At home

Dumar crawls back to the thread .