College Football 2014-15

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't follow sports for shit, but today I must support my people, as I am an Oregonian. Today will be a night to revel in cheap drinks and basic bitches.

GO DUCKS!

darkko_sl

shitlord
Having correctly predicted the 2010 Rose Bowl score I might as well try again. 38-28 OSU.
smile.png

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
In other news, OU just hired Lincoln Riley from ECU to be the new OC and QB coach. It isn't known at this time if he will be co-OC with the WR coach yet to be hired. I don't know how to feel about this one since I know nothing about Riley or ECU.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Weird not seeing a southern team in the national title game. Really excited for this game.. I'm a big ten fan but I'd really like to see Oregon get the title monkey off their back.. I like seeing the new blood programs do well. Old money is boring to watch.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I can't stop pacing around the house. Apparently I'm being "really fucking annoying" per the old lady.

Best weekend of football about to be capped by a great game hopefully.

OSU 36 Oregon 31.

Props to esp for that tweet segment. Herbstreets reaction was great. Also Lou holts does look like a Muppet.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
My god, those unis.

Isn't Oregon green and yellow? If UT wore a uniform without orange people would be murdered.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The only time I would cheer for my team's biggest rival is if it makes the Big Ten look good.. so lets do it for the Big Ten!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm assuming they took that long because they were deciding if fixing the game in under 2 minutes would break any refereeing records.