College Football 2014-15

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Looked it up

Urban has had 3 straight undefeated regular seasons in his first 3 years in the big 10. Glad Harbaugh is showing up so he has some competition.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I wonder if Jones just took the starting spot for himself next year.
Honestly if Urban doesn't guarantee him the starting job I might go pro. He's a RS sophomore, he's never going to have more hype than he does now, he'll amaze people at the combine. If Jamarcus can go #1 this dude who runs like Tebow and has a cannon might go late first with three games played.

Well, happy a big ten team won this first playoff. Sad that I get to listen to how Oregon is soft for the next week on the radio.

Grants OSU fans your team did it right. Beating up on two teams they weren't supposed to have a chance at.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Urban being a huge prick as usual going for that last td instead of taking a knee.

I was hoping a player of his would blow out a knee from that.

Urban being a huge prick as usual going for that last td instead of taking a knee.

I was hoping a player of his would blow out a knee from that.
The ducks took a timeout. If you're going to be a sore loser with under a minute to play and down two scores then you deserve to get punched in the mouth again.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
As a Michigan fan, it kills me to be happy that OSU won, but I'm sick of all the Big10 bashing. I'm hopeful for brighter times ahead with Harbaugh in the picture now. It's pretty incredible they've done this on with their 3rd QB.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey Big10, stop sucking ass and letting Ohio St go undefeated every year in conference so we can avoid seeing these pigfuckers in situations like this. How many Big10 games has Urban lost? Like 1?
Michigan state has held its own the last 7 years.... its really been Michigan state, wisconsin, and Ohio state running the conference.

I will say this OSU team is scary and will definitely be better next year.

Big10 best conference this season? They end up beating Pac10 champ, Big12 champ, and SEC champ.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
ESPN just released their preseason rankings.

1.) Alabama.
2.} Oregon
3 - how ever many ) The SEC
17.) Notre Dame.
18.) TOSU
19 - 80 all other schools outside the big 10
81) High School D1A Champions
100.) Special Olympics Football team
101 - 113) The B1G

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Fuck that reporter and fuck Ezekiel. Had to kick Mizzou in the nuts one last time before the season ended.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
ESPN just released their preseason rankings.

1.) Alabama.
2.} Oregon
3 - how ever many ) The SEC
17.) Notre Dame.
18.) TOSU
19 - 80 all other schools outside the big 10
81) High School D1A Champions
100.) Special Olympics Football team
101 - 113) The B1G
This will be pretty spot on...