College Football 2015-16

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Ready to go, bitches! 2nd best day of the year eclipsed only by Saturday with full day of football!
I am pumped too! I already have my Bourbon ready to either celebrate or to drown my sorrows, so it's a win-win either way. If we (Louisville) ends up losing, I am just hoping it is by a touchdown or less. I'd be satisfied with that result.

My only issue will be if we end up winning (less likely) that we'll still be ranked behind you all which would be major bullshit. First game of the year, if the higher ranked team loses, no legitimate reason the lesser ranked shouldn't be ranked better afterwards. There is no prior 'body of work' to try and excuse it...

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
A&M is supposed to lose a lot of games this season. Going by recent history, that means they will win 9+ games.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Going to be watching Bama Saturday.

Shit, that's why Intrinsic didn't get me any TI5 swag.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, it's basically a family obligation to watch Alabama football when I go to south Arkansas.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Nobody has looked good so far - glad pokes won at CMU, loling at Baylor - 5 TD favorite struggling against SMU. SMU QB fucked up a chance to put points on board end of 1st half, but a good game so far. Karma bowl 2015