College Football 2015-16

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville o-line is fucking dumpster fire. Hasn't improved at all since last year. I bet they could go to the local Georgia high school and grab a bunch of people right now that would do a better job.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Louisville o-line is fucking dumpster fire. Hasn't improved at all since last year. I bet they could go to the local Georgia high school and grab a bunch of people right now that would do a better job.
It is a bunch of bad shit on both sides we've just been lucky to score. Obviously both teams have to shake off the rust and get in game mode, but you guys could just as easily be winning this. Your QB has been accurate when required and looks talented. We have a very good d-line though.

And there you go, 12 men penalty.

But really we are all losers here from listening to Gary and Verne. Did he just call him Bobby Trevino?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This Rosen kid for UCLA looks really good, especially for a true Freshman.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Goddamn this 4th quarter has been great to watch! 3 minutes left and it's a 1 td game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Finally this Louisville/Auburn game is getting good. Went from 21 down, to only 7 down.

Lamar Jackson is going to be spectacular once he gets his throws down. Guy has single-handedly turned this game around.

I will be happy losing to Auburn by a touchdown. Will probably be the toughest team we play all year.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
W..t...f... Bobby, you are an absolute fucking idiot. You cost us ANY chance of coming back.

I am speechless right now...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Maybe his game notes are written in Ye Olde Louisville and he needed a moment to read them.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Yeah that timeout was 100% retarded. Fuck. I hope Quick is okay, looked like he twisted his ankle. And yeah, our O-line needs to get it the fuck together.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Either way, my wake-away from this Louisville/Auburn game is that Louisville has the potential to be a real ACC title contender. Once some tweaks occur with the O-line, we'll be in a very good position. Jackson is going to cause teams fit and he'll only get better with practice and more games under his belt. He has a cannon for an arm it looked like, just needs to work on not overthrowing people.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah you guys looked good. I'm very glad this was the first game as it helps show what we really need work on (everything) more than a gimme opener would.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Looks like it wasn't all Petrino's fault. The official he pulled aside told him they were going to wind the clock, different than what the other official said. So basically, the official mistakenly forced him to call a TO due to miscommunication.

What a fucked up way to end...

I also have no idea how they have Jeremy Johnson as a Heisman candidate. Sorry to say, he was incredibly average (at best). Barber is a beast of a RB however. That kid can straight out play.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lville looking very solid.

Mormons just shit on Nebraska's hopes and dreams.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yeah you guys looked good. I'm very glad this was the first game as it helps show what we really need work on (everything) more than a gimme opener would.
Yup, was a good game to start for us. We lost, but atleast we were competitive towards the end. Even if Bobby didn't mess up, I think we still would've lost. But we beat the spread which says a lot and hopefully shuts up some doubters (ESPN, CBS, etc) as they were calling for a blow-out. We also hopefully found our QB for the next few years. I think our WR core is going to be outstanding too. Devonte Peetes will be a Devonte Parker v2.0, possibly even better. Peetes is 6'6 and is supposedly just as athletic.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This season is like some twisted Genj inspired nightmare for me, every game we play is going to be 50-48.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Good lord, some of these Auburn fans are the most entitled inbreds I have ever seen (not saying Louisville or Kentucky fans are any better w/ Basketball, but w/e). Intrinsic, thank you for being normal! Lots of them are calling Jackson a "greased up pig" and such. Saying this game was a fluke and that it was only close because the players were rusty (um, so are the Louisville players).

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU won't get played due to lightning. Still can't believe they have to stop the game for 30 minutes when lightning is within 6 miles of the stadium. As fast as it's moving that means as soon as it's gone and they run back on the field the next storm gets there.