College Football 2015-16

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Many have said it here in MN and I'll echo it. You're first head coaching job shouldn't be a Big 10 school. You need to work your way up to that.

Anyways, WOOO WOLVERINES!

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Haha Texas, shit pushed in by Iowa State. Not sure it gets any worse, maybe Kansas.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Miami got lucky there. I am not sure how they reviewed that for 9 minutes and let it stand. The one dude that lateraled it back as he was being tackled clearly had his knee down before he let go of the ball, if you watch it in slow mo. And since that is what you would think they were doing during those 9 minutes, I am not sure how that wasn't overturned.
Doesn't look he's really holding on to the ball when his knee goes down

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't look he's really holding on to the ball when his knee goes down
Really? I guess I will need to go watch it again. I watched it once in slow mo when they were replaying it on another show, and it sure looked like he was down before he let go of the ball.

Also, Washington State is making Stanford look totally inept. Very similar to what Northwestern did to Stanford

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And Washington State just absolutely shot themselves in the foot with 3:30 left.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Miami sure as hell didn't earn that win and some of those blocks looked pretty iffy as well. It was still an amazing play. The only way the U gets back to real highlight reels is if Butchy comes back.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I think this is the most entertaining college football season in the past several years. Even "good" teams aren't stomping every team they face. A lot of new faces in the top 10.

Also, I resigned my hopes for Michigan after MN kept making play after play. Nice to see a team facing Michigan have a WTF moment for a change and lose because of it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I just watched it 4 more times, and it sure as shit looks like his knee is down.
According to this picture it looks like he was definitely down with the ball:
CSs3oYtWoAA2Uxw.jpg

But that wasn't available to the refs at the time. The way he's holding the ball makes it impossible to say when he lost full control on the replay

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea just came here to post that!! Sucks for Duke
frown.png

This was on the ESPN ticker thing on the side of the page

CSvm9wjUsAAUdlr.png