College Football 2015-16

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just an ugly game by the Buckeyes.

I'm not sure that the Spartans deserve to be in the playoff, but given their heart, they're an easy team to root for to make it there.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'm in shock. That team gave it to MSU to the tune of about 600 yards last year. Tom Herman, you now get to pick whatever job in America you can shake a stick at.

Wow, wow, wow.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That's pretty funny. What a tool.

That was a hell of a play by the Cowboys .

Kellim

I don't get the Zeke bashing.

The playcalling was absolute shit and the coaches didn't put them in a position to win.

JT had more carries than Zeke and the team threw 16 passes the entire game.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Zeke is just stating the obvious, saying what the fans have been saying all year, the play calling has been awful since day one. But LOL saying all that to the media wonder if he'll be punished for the next game. Haha who am I kidding probably not.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't see the game but last I clicked over was Ohio St had 9 first downs in the 4th total

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't get the Zeke bashing.

The playcalling was absolute shit and the coaches didn't put them in a position to win.

JT had more carries than Zeke and the team threw 16 passes the entire game.
He was in the hospital 3 days this week. Whining about carries when he wasn't even expected to play seems stupid. Slamming your team go the media is just lame.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UGA is tied with Georgia Southern in the half. That is going to be interesting if Southern beats Georgia.

Kellim

He was in the hospital 3 days this week. Whining about carries when he wasn't even expected to play seems stupid. Slamming your team go the media is just lame.
If there were health concerns, they should have held him out of the game and gone with Samuel or Dunn.

And he didn't slam the team, he slammed the coaches, who richly deserved it.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The coaches are part of the team and bashing them does nothing good to team morale.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
As a whole, Missouri would have a better chance of winning games if we just started punting on first down. Our offense is so atrocious that it does nothing but hurt the defense when we occasionally turn it over.

Just punt on 1st and concede that you will score no offensive points.

They're honestly that bad. We make Ohio State's offense look like Baylor

It's the 3rd quarter and we have 62 yards of offense on 8 possessions

I have no idea how we beat BYU last week.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck. Notre Dame sucks balls.

No way they will be in the CFP after this game

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to go ahead and admit that the SEC as a whole is pretty mediocre this year, other than Alabama

Georgia and Georgia Southern are tied, late in the 4th quarter. Florida had to go to OT to beat a 2-win FAU team, South Carolina lost to an FCS team today.

If arkansas holds on to win tonight(up 10 on Miss St) then they are in 2nd place in the SEC WEst at 7-4 overall

Just not a good year for the conference. Bama is great(as usual) but 10-win Florida is a bit of a fraud in the East, and no one else was even close to Alabama this year in the west, seems like everyone else is going to end up with 4+ losses on the year

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck. Notre Dame sucks balls.

No way they will be in the CFP after this game
wtf you talking about? Clicked over and they are up 10-3 with the ball?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
10-3 in the 3rd quarter against a team that only has wins against Maine, Howard, and Northern Illinois. Yes, BC actually played TWO FCS teams this year, to get 2 of their 3 wins. They are atrociously bad, and hanging right with ND so far.