College Football 2015-16

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Meh. Clearly Notre Dame isn't a playoff caliber team. They lost to the 1 good team they've played all year(although they did play Clemson pretty close)

Notre Dame is going to have to stomp Stanford next week to even get into the discussion as a legitimate playoff team

Once this weeks games are over, Notre Dame will have only had 2 ranked teams on their entire schedule, Clemson and Stanford. They can't lose to both and be anywhere close to the conversation. Even a close win over Stanford might not be enough. They need a statement win.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So BC scoring 3 points means they are fucked? Get your head out of your ass.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
No, the game being a 1 possession game at basically the end of the 3rd quarter is what fucked them

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You can't play a team like BC this close and expect to be taken seriously.

If ND escapes with a win here, and beats Stanford handily, I can see them staying in. But unfortunately for them, even though their schedule looked tough to start, many of the teams they beat ended up having pretty shitty years. \

I don't know. I can see Michigan St. or an undefeated Iowa jumping ND

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Pretty damn awesome week....as soon as OSU went belly up. Not really a fan of MSU but their coach is top notch.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The Notre Dame game was a little uncomfortable, because while BC's defense is ranked best in the country, their offense is among the worst. They shouldn't have scored so much. They really need to work on defense, but I think they deserve a playoff spot. Depending on their performance against Stanford, of course.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Don't understand why Patterson did that. Baker Mayfield is clearly the key to our success because after he was knocked out our offense went to complete shit. If we go to OT I believe TCU has a better chance to score TD's than OU did with their awful backup QB.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If I was a TCU player I would be salty as fuck right now. No way OU beats them in OT playing like trash. OU tried to get too fucking cute once again. All they needed to do was lean on their run game and burn the clock up 17 with 10 min left in the 4th. Instead they try to let Knight throw the ball and it very predictably goes south.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sic 'em Bears. Baylor nation will be rooting on the Cowboys for Bedlam.
Just landed in SA and checked sports scores. Arsenal -fuck. Okie State FUUUUUCK. Grats sounds like Baylor was much the better team and okie state couldn't run the ball for shit. Glad I missed it

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
We might still get one. Lets see what happens with GA Tech. Even though we won, it took us winning in overtime to do it. That did NOT help coach Richt's job potential.
Yeah. Was telling my bro, winning is all that matters if you're playing for a championship. When you were eliminated in October... eh..... how your win looked starts to matter a lot more.

That said, Ga Southern is better than the nerds.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Im the Urb....

In the Michigan game I give this kid like 50+ carries and when they lose, say to the media 'we put the players in position to make plays but they didnt".

Or just not dress him at all for that game, either one would work as a lesson. What a little turd

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
If Im the Urb....

In the Michigan game I give this kid like 50+ carries and when they lose, say to the media 'we put the players in position to make plays but they didnt".

Or just not dress him at all for that game, either one would work as a lesson. What a little turd
He's a vengeful enough man, he just might do it.

On the other hand, if he actually did do that, then they would win the game. Quite the predicament.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hope they completely implode but Elliot is right. He's been their top player all year and was still healthy enough to get reps. He may be an entitled turd but he's not wrong. Maybe they can sit him, rotate their RBs, OL and their QBs and give Harbaugh the easy win he deserves. Do it Urban! Your heart is leading you to do it!