College Football 2015-16

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I find it pretty surprising people are willing to put teams replacing their QBs so highly. Florida State, Baylor, and Oregon would have to replace their best player at the most important position to maintain their success. I just don't see it.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
No one saw it, it was a December bowl in front of 40,000 people...
Still salty over your own personal ass beating when the games mattered, I see.

Positive note is, we had better losses vs Georgia than Mizzou did and Auburn. Atleast we scored points (Mizzou) and also scored more than Auburn did.
No denying that. And your fans stayed past halftime, which is far better than I can say for Missouri fans in their own stadium.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
This one could be problematic. Normally when you're missing key starters you'd rather be playing an Oregon or an Alabama.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Given the lack of depth on the D-Line, Bosa's absence hurts a lot more than just losing his individual skill set would lead one to believe.

The receivers/H-Backs, I don't think that'll be all that noticeable.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How fucking bad have Texas and OU fucked up to allow Baylor and fucking TCU to be the "big boys" in the conference?! Call me crazy, but I miss the days that OSU was pounded in the ass yearly by those two - feels wrong to let TCU and Baylor do the fucking. I miss the Big 8......

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How fucking bad have Texas and OU fucked up to allow Baylor and fucking TCU to be the "big boys" in the conference?! Call me crazy, but I miss the days that OSU was pounded in the ass yearly by those two - feels wrong to let TCU and Baylor do the fucking. I miss the Big 8......
rrr_img_105208.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Baylor is the only one that still floors me. At least TCU always had a halfway decent year and occasionally had a good one. I don't think Baylor won a single game in the big 12. If they did, it wasn't many. It took them a few years to get a conference win.

I miss the SWC.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baylor is the only one that still floors me. At least TCU always had a halfway decent year and occasionally had a good one. I don't think Baylor won a single game in the big 12. If they did, it wasn't many. It took them a few years to get a conference win.

I miss the SWC.
Baylor is just Tech during the Leech era, except OU and UT happen to be really down right now for reasons completely unrelated to Baylor, and the other Big 12 teams. Once Texas and OU make it back, Baylor will be irrelevant again.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The longer Texas and Oklahoma let this continue, the harder it will be to stop it. Kids in highschool today haven't seen a Texas team win double digit games since elementary school.

Generol_sl

shitlord
The longer Texas and Oklahoma let this continue, the harder it will be to stop it. Kids in highschool today haven't seen a Texas team win double digit games since elementary school.
I agree and to add to that it really surprises me, more than any program in the country, how badly Texas has fallen. Considering how popular football is in that state and the history of the Longhorns and their reputation as having a great program I am incredibly surprised what has happened there. It makes me wonder if something else is going on internally because for them to fall off so rapidly with no sanctions is extremely curious to me.

Oddly OU hasn't really fallen off as much as it would appear in terms of wins. They haven't won less than 8 games in 16 years but their recent record and performances in big bowl games, the Alabama game withstanding, has been awful pretty memorably bad. If anything I think OU has been extremely lucky to avoid the ESPN ire which was aimed at Ohio State during that streak of two bad bowl seasons. I was always surprised how OU was never spoken about for doing worse than a team with the most BCS wins that suffered a couple losses that were embarrassing. I mean, shit man, OU lost to USC 55-19, WVU 48-28, A&M 41-13, and Clemson last year 40-6. They have been obliterated in some of these matchups and that doesn't even add in some bad regular season defeats too which were equally awful.

OU has a home and away with the Buckeyes starting next season which I am looking forward to.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It doesn't work that way here. All it will take is one good season.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Is Texas the team that had the pay to play scandal in the 80's and was given the death penalty? I feel like it was Texas or SMU, but both have been bad for so long I just can't remember.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is Texas the team that had the pay to play scandal in the 80's and was given the death penalty? I feel like it was Texas or SMU, but both have been bad for so long I just can't remember.
Pony Excess - ESPN Films: 30 for 30

I miss the SWC.
You are one ignorant shit-poster.
Texas vs Baylor (Nov 01, 1997)

There were others, but I was in the stadium for that one.

Which wasn't even their first conference win. Iowa State was in the very first season. Oct 26, 1996.
1996 Baylor Bears football team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: LOL @ LostVirtue. Sept 14, 1996. C'mon dude, Baylor sucked hard back then.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Pony Excess - ESPN Films: 30 for 30

You are one ignorant shit-poster.
Texas vs Baylor (Nov 01, 1997)

There were others, but I was in the stadium for that one.

Which wasn't even their first conference win. Iowa State was in the very first season. Oct 26, 1996.
1996 Baylor Bears football team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: LOL @ LostVirtue. Sept 14, 1996. C'mon dude, Baylor sucked hard back then.
When did I mention Baylor? I am confused... Are you sure you are talking to the right person?