College Football 2015-16

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Its amusing because I still have salty MSU friends who refer back to being the "little brother" and you can tell they just won't ever let that go. I'm glad the Big Ten has other consistently good teams because apparently a conference isn't top tier if they don't have at least 3 top 20 teams all season long.

Regardless of how good OSU/MSU/Mich are playing most of the games between those teams are always close, very few blowouts. Should be a fun one on Saturday.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
True Freshman qb shitting the bed against Floridas D.

Florida is going to win the Sec East this year. .. shocking
Mizzou has found their QB for the next few years. Drew Lock looks like the best QB we've hade since Chase Daniel (yes, better than Blaine Gabbert)
But I thought he was the lord and savior? The best quarterback is always 2nd string, until they shit the bed also.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Their last two meetings the score is a combined 64-17.
I can't tell if you're getting butthurt or not, because it sounds like you are. I say very few, between all 3 teams, and you mention the last two of just MSU/Mich. Even years that MSU or Mich had just okay season there were still few blowouts. Most were a TD or 2.

Frankly I expect Mich to win next week, but mostly because MSU has like 10 starters out and its at the Big House. Though I have my doubts after years of Hoke and Rod.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm extremely butthurt. I also expect MSU to lose next week. It's just too easy to see it slipping away with more and more guys carted off the field.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well Rutgers had beaten the last two top 5 teams they played I heard somewhere, they seem to get up for those games.

Regardless, just win baby.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn. Fucking Jim Harbaugh. His team is up 31-0 in the 3rd quarter, and he is freaking the fuck out on the sideline about something.

Some things never change. Man I miss him as the coach of our team
frown.png

Generol_sl

shitlord
As much as I hate Michigan with a furious anger it is really nice to see the Maze and Blue on the up and up. The Game just wasn't the same winning by large margin over and over. This past decade has brought the Bucks within striking distance of evening the record out which is astounding considering Michigan won something like the first 25.

Actually I just looked it up. Michigan won the first 12 in a row. The amazing part here is that they are, currently, 12 games ahead in the win column. After those 12 games and since 1919 the teams have each won the same amount of games. I don't think I have ever seen a rivalry so hotly contested after so many years, it's really the best rivalry in sports.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
But I thought he was the lord and savior? The best quarterback is always 2nd string, until they shit the bed also.
Hes the real deal, not many QBs are going to look good against that Florida defense in their 2nd career start. The kid is only 6 months removed from his highschool prom. He'll be fine...possibly even great by this time next year. Definitely better than Mauk.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awww look at the human centipede with these two cuties.

Touching.

edit: forgot....SEC! SEC!!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know what I meant. All I was saying was he does come back unlike the Dumars of the world.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Right on cue. The one person who actually has quit the thread when things didn't go his way.

I love this one time per year when you build up the courage to come after me. I'm feeling generous, so I'll let you pick how it ends this time. Do you want to skip ahead to the point where you threaten to call the internet police on me? Or do you want to just rage quit again?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hook.

Line.

Sinker.

Edit: BOOM, bonus points he was so mad he negged me. Laughing irl!!!!

edit 2: 38-35.

125px-Rich_Rodriguez.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My team is already irrelevant again for the past decade so all I've got is the salt to keep me going. That, and the hope that Harbaugh already starts to dominate the Big 10 in year 1. Anything to get OSU fans crying and Dantonio just isn't getting it done.

Both UTs deserved some good karma this week.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sark showed up at campus just trashed it sounds like for practice this morning. Don't get Haden allowing him to take a leave of absence instead of just firing him.