College Football 2016-2017 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Whelp, OU is going to lose 4 games this year... if we're lucky. This defense looks terrible.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I really like all these ranked games early. It's cleared the air of a few pretenders early.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how that Showtime gig is for FSU now? That was a painful loss.

Jimbo basically kicked the film crew out during the game when all indications were showing of a blowout..

I am excited to watch the episode though!

I will say, FSU fans have been pretty damn awesome all over. Seeing nothing but good things they are saying about us and showing lots of respect. Clemson fans on the other hand are now touting how FSU was overrated and how they're going to stomp us just like they stomped Auburn by 6 and all-mighty Troy by 6... They've beat us by a combined total of 9 points over the last 2 years. :confused:

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Jimbo basically kicked the film crew out during the game when all indications were showing of a blowout..

I am excited to watch the episode though!

I will say, FSU fans have been pretty damn awesome all over. Seeing nothing but good things they are saying about us and showing lots of respect. Clemson fans on the other hand are now touting how FSU was overrated and how they're going to stomp us just like they stomped Auburn by 6 and all-mighty Troy by 6... They've beat us by a combined total of 9 points over the last 2 years. :confused:

The fear is real. Might have another blowout if your guys don't get cocky. Will definitely be watching them the rest of the year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Can the Big 12 get Houston into the conference before the end of the season? That is the only hope for a Big 12 school in the playoff this year.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Wow Joe. That really has to Kirby Smart.

Even though the score looked better than last year, that game was just as ugly as last year.

Georgia with 2 missed FGs, Missouri with FIVE turnovers(and put the ball on the ground 2 more times that we didn't lose)

Honestly, if either team had played a good game, they would have beat the other by 20 points. But they both decided to crap it up just about equally.

Both teams have bright futures with their QBs though. Our true Soph QB threw for 320 yards in the 1st half, that has to be close to a record against Georgia. Unfortunately he then got a little over-confident I think and became a turnover machine in the second half. He throws a great pass though.

Georgia is lucky their OL can pass block a little bit, because they can't run block for shit. Chubb is going to have a long, long year at this rate. So much for Heisman talk.

At the start of the year, I thought Mizzou was about a 7-5 team, and I still think that. We're light years better than Vandy, Kentucky, and South Carolina, and I think we can definitely be competitive with Tennessee and Florida(could steal one of those games)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just want to remind everyone that when Gus and his high school fucking offense is finally run out of Auburn that I've never liked the idiot.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville #3 in AP (w/ 6 1st place votes), #4 in Coaches. I don't think i'd ever see my team have those rankings again (we've been #3 once during Petrino's first stint). Lamar Jackson is solidifying his Heisman if he doesn't get injured.

I now know what it feels like to have a top team for once like the rest of you all have been enjoying! :D

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Louisville #3 in AP (w/ 6 1st place votes), #4 in Coaches. I don't think i'd ever see my team have those rankings again (we've been #3 once during Petrino's first stint). Lamar Jackson is solidifying his Heisman if he doesn't get injured.

I now know what it feels like to have a top team for once like the rest of you all have been enjoying! :D

Enjoy it. Pretty soon you'll be bitching about losing like the rest of us that are not Alabama and Ohio State fans.

Since OU is already out of it, I'm officially on the L'ville bandwagon for national champs.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Enjoy it. Pretty soon you'll be bitching about losing like the rest of us that are not Alabama and Ohio State fans.

Since OU is already out of it, I'm officially on the L'ville bandwagon for national champs.

Ohio State was a laughing stock for almost a decade losing left and right NC's
and bowl games but your point stands with Alabama.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was fun being good at football for two weeks. Oh well, back to waiting for Herman in 2017.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It was fun being good at football for two weeks. Oh well, back to waiting for Herman in 2017.

I hear that. Hopefully OU can beat you guys out for Herman.

Commiserating with a Texas fan in week 3? What a strange season.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
CsmqiJTUsAAibhJ.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Intrinsic... Sorry your team sucks this year (and last). However... Replace your HC and with the recruits you guys get (4 & 5*), you all will be back in no time.

Dont fire him, he will then be Bama's OC when Kiffin leaves for USC or Texas A&M or some shit again. We can't have that.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I really wouldn't have issue with him going back to OC, some people just aren't head coaches. At least a strong HC could keep him focused and provide direction and decision making. He's a HC that just wants to be an IC. It'd do him well to let Lashlee take more responsibility rather than still acting like an assistant.