College Football 2016-2017 Season

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The entire SEC East brings great shame to the SEC East. Fucking thing sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
11-1 and they dominated the conference championship and people are already talking about leaving them out of the playoffs for Ohio State who didn't win their championship and Penn State assuming they win.
Sure isn't looking good for Penn State early. I was really hoping Penn State would win just so we could see the absolute absurdity of the committee on trying to explain why Ohio State got in over Penn State

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Anyone who wants the playoff to expand to 8 sooner rather than later should be rooting for 2 Big10 teams in this years playoff. Will cause a total shitstorm, leaving out 2 conference champions.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone who wants the playoff to expand to 8 sooner rather than later should be rooting for 2 Big10 teams in this years playoff. Will cause a total shitstorm, leaving out 2 conference champions.

I think leaving out Ohio State will do just fine for causing a shit storm.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Is there a precedent anywhere for beating a team head-to-head, winning your conference division over them, then winning your conference outright, but that other team gets the better bowl/playoff spot?

I've seen teams lose their conference championship game and get passed up for someone that wasn't even in it, but winning it and still getting dicked would be almost unheard of.