College Football 2016-2017 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
Wild. This shit was 50x better than all the NFL games this weekend. Just incredible.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm still in awe of this game. This and the Rose Bowl. What a great season.

• 2Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't like any college teams and I'll never follow any but I do enjoy quality football and the playoff system the past few years have delivered. That game was fun to watch, you couldn't script a better more enjoyable football game than what just took place.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
To celebrate?

Maybe not celebrate but as a personal fuck you to Saban. I think he wanted his guys to win but secretly wanted Saban to fall flat on his face(same with Sark). So watching the defense surrender 21 4th quarter points, Sark possibly misuse Scarbrough, and Saban eat a big orange dick in the last few seconds(special fuck you from Dabo on that onside kick)...it must have been the best high in the world.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watson and Mike Williams draft stock just went way up after this game, esp the latter. Kid made some crazy catches

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
C1yWLXkWgAAO9ny_zpsw6rj3tlv.jpg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Ah well can't win them all... disappointed in the loss but damn it was a hell of a game.

[updyke]Would have posted earlier but me and my jackhammer had an appointment with a rock... [/updyke]

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That last play really should have been called for a pick play, but no way they were going to in that situation--- so smart call by Clemson in that sense.