College Football 2016-2017 Season

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
So people sueing penn state are the ones that are the facts behind the judges opinion. Yet those same people didn't report it then to authorities nor to the DA during the trial. Sounds ligit. Sounds like people are cashing in on a payday. Seeing how Penn state on average paid out 25 million a person with little to no evidence I don't fault anyone saying they got diddled when they didn't.
Pretty sure PSU has paid out $90 million over more than 30 settlements (I think the number is around 60 settlements now). Not sure if that's PSU math or what, but that's not $25 million per person. The current lawsuit is PSU trying to make their insurance foot the bill as well; if they win, they will have paid out nothing!

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya that's the entire thing. There is a small handful that have the majority of the hand out cash, but there are a lot of those settling for a lot less just to get it done quickly and without any lawsuits aka proof. So the pussies who caved into Freeh report are still doing the pussy shit and rolling over and saying ok, and putting it all on the insurance company. Now the insurance company is telling Penn State to fuck off, you caused this mess and now we will even use hearsay from 40 years ago to fuck you in return. Now that "report" is saying 6 coaches witnessed this shit? Even FSU couldn't cover that shit up if it happened. I think after the "Millions of millions of email and papers" looked at by Freeh, and the investigation by the state and feds found nothing about this, it's a good clue that some of this is pure money grabbing.

I tend to believe when Joe said he didn't know, but in hindsight there could have been more done in reference to the incident where Mike McQueary couldn't make up his mind on what he did or didn't see. The idea that Joe would let his grand children at this dude's house alone with him makes no sense, and that tells me that he didn't know or he was just so mentally so old that he had no clue even in the 80s.

as example
victim-settlement-agreement.pdf - Google Drive

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Mike the Tiger has cancer
frown.png

355735-1431573920-wide.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It will be a complete joke if they don't fire Briles. Firing the President is admitting fault.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I agree... If Briles isn't fired then something is seriously messed up. Basically would be demonstrating that college sports is above the law at universities (which of course we know already, but moreso solidifies it at a national level). Even more hilarious if everything is indeed true and this is occurring at a religiously-based university than it would be some nice hypocrisy.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I agree... If Briles isn't fired then something is seriously messed up. Basically would be demonstrating that college sports is above the law at universities (which of course we know already, but moreso solidifies it at a national level). Even more hilarious if everything is indeed true and this is occurring at a religiously-based university than it would be some nice hypocrisy.
Joe Paterno covered for a serial child molester for 30 years. Tennessee is providing alumni lawyers to its players in advance of the investigation into its school sponsored rape ring. Stop being surprised.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Briles fired. Good first step Baylor.
It took waaaay to long and waaaay to much public scrutiny before they did the right thing, but I'm glad they did.

It will also make the coming destruction of Texas on Oct 29 with a first year head coach that much sweeter!
smile.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nooooooooooope. Back to the basement from whence you came!

Seriously though, I hope Baylor does not go back to the dark ages. They need to be good for the health of the league.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have much an issue with OU. I have fucked many a hot girl that went to school there.

I will disown and probably just murder any family members that choose A&M. Baylor fans still suck, don't get me wrong. It helps that they are about to suck again despite my kind words.