College Football 2016-2017 Season

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm actually going to root for Ole Piss. If they beat Bama, will make our demolishmemt of FSU just that much better. We'd likely be #2 (possibly #1) with a Bama loss. I still think we'll lose a stupid game this season, but would be nice to finally have a top #3 ranking and maybe a #1, even if short-lived.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm going to channel my inner general Anthony and say that coach needs to be shot in public execution for being such a pussy that he'd agree to that. Fuck him and that school.

At least that was SC State. Back in the early 2000's OU was beating Texas A&M so bad that the coaches agreed to run the clock continuously to shorten the game. Final score: 77-0.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm actually going to root for Ole Piss. If they beat Bama, will make our demolishmemt of FSU just that much better. We'd likely be #2 (possibly #1) with a Bama loss. I still think we'll lose a stupid game this season, but would be nice to finally have a top #3 ranking and maybe a #1, even if short-lived.

I don't know. Your QB makes so many plays with his feet that even if he is having an off day throwing he is still super dangerous. I'd say the only thing you'd have to worry about is him getting hurt. Otherwise, CFP here you come.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He's super ballsy and that leads to injury. If I was LV that would be my top concern.

Or Petrino boning another College student.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
As far as I'm concerned, if Alabama loses, and Notre Dame loses later, it will have been a great day in College Football.

I'm not an Ole Miss fan, but goddamn it, I'm cheering for them right now. I don't even really dislike Alabama, respect them really....but I'm about done seeing them at #1 all the goddamn time.

Notre Dame sucks cock by choice. Fuck them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
He's super ballsy and that leads to injury. If I was LV that would be my top concern.

Or Petrino boning another College student.

It is my top concern... I cringe at every run, especially since he rarely slides and basically tries to be a RB.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm rooting for a asteroid to land on the two teams but I'd prefer Ole Piss wins.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Man.. Just got back from the Cards' destruction of FSU. What a game! Certainly didn't expect the game to go that way.

Never been in box seats before today, but Dad works for YUM and wound up with two tickets in their box. Having lived the high-life for this big game, I'm gonna feel like a pleb when I'm back in the usual seats.