College Football 2016-2017 Season

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1.) Fuck you, Texas sucks.
2.) With 11 seconds left and UT still within reach I think it is reasonable to say that this game was a shit show on both sides and neither team has anything to feel excited about.

1. Why hasn't texas still not slid off into the gulf of mexico? because OKLAHOMA STILL SUCKS.
2. That was shitshow. I didn't watch it, but heard a lot of it on the radio. At one point, the horns had 4 turnovers and 3 points off of them? As bad as it looks for the defense to give up 45 points, when you have 3 pts off of 4 turnovers you can't blame the fucking defense for a 5 pt loss.

but all that said, it was a good game to watch.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>

dd030f57-ff0c-497b-8a6a-b4bed25f6eeb.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Harbaugh is a colossal dick for going for 2

It was a dick waving constant because OSU played them the week before. Everyone who knows the seriousness of the rivalry would understand.

Might be the best rivalry in all of college football, rarely do you get two teams who play every year, often both being ranked top 10 and sometimes even top 5.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Might be the best rivalry in all of college football, rarely do you get two teams who play every year, often both being ranked top 10 and sometimes even top 5.

Yep, rarely were OU and Nebraska (70s and 80s), Miami and FSU (90s), OU and Texas (early 2000s), or Alabama and Auburn (mid and late 2000s) playing every year and both ranked in the top 10 or 5.

I guess fans of those schools will never know what that experience is like since OSU/Michigan has been the dominant rivalry for these past five decades....

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
First off, reading comprehension with the word "MIGHT". Secondly, I don't know what Bubbles knows about the rivalry but going for 2 makes sense in a dick waving contest, hence the comment about knowing the seriousness of that specific rivalry.

I agree that OU/Texas and Alabama/Auburn are great rivalries. I'd put the Alabama/Auburn and OSU/Mich rivalry in the top 3 easily which is where the MIGHT be the best rivalry came in.

Sure there are plenty of good rivalries (ND/USC, Army/Navy,FL/FSU) but they aren't at the level and longevity as these ones.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep, rarely were OU and Nebraska (70s and 80s), Miami and FSU (90s), OU and Texas (early 2000s), or Alabama and Auburn (mid and late 2000s) playing every year and both ranked in the top 10 or 5.

I guess fans of those schools will never know what that experience is like since OSU/Michigan has been the dominant rivalry for these past five decades....

How do I give this post more likes?

Harbaugh went for 2 because he hates Rutgers, not some imagined one upping of Ohio state.

For the 2nd year in a row, Jim Harbaugh went for 2 with a 4-score lead on Rutgers

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's good for a team to practice 2 pt conversions and going for it on 4th down, being up big is a good time to try that stuff out.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
WTF is happening in the Pac 12? Washington puts up 70 on Oregon at oregon, Washington St throttles Stanford at Stanford, and Colorado was ranked too(probably won't be next week though)

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Rutgers. What a wonderful addition they have been to the conference. Just top notch quality in both football and basketball I'm so glad to have them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Boostinks

N00b
Enjoy some Sunday college football at 2:30 this afternoon when Georgia visits South Carolina in the We're-Not-Giant-Pussies-Like-Florida Bowl

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I mean, Rutgers is a shit heap in basketball(3 conference wins in past 2 years) but they were decent in football just 2 years ago, seems like no one remembers that.

In 2014, their first year in the Big 10, Rugers went 8-5, beating Michigan, Indiana, and Maryland in the conference, and beat North Carolina in their bowl game. Not great, but not horrid.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Dont you sun bitches have any sympathy? Not even a like this shit post. I hope we land Les.

That would be quite the style change for the ducks. Do you think it would work in the up-tempo PAC 12?