College Football 2018-2019 Season

Delly

Trakanon Raider
McCaffrey could come in and play football nearly anywhere. Kid is fast, takes care of the ball, and throws dimes.

Sterling

El Presidente
A&M pick on their own 30. Then a 30 yard TD on the first Alabama offensive play. This could end up wild.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If I recall Notre Dame did something similar to us this year. Pretty bullshit when that is allowed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bama blowing out aggy and Texas with first lead on TCU since 2013. This tiny of feeling of hope is going to really hurt in a couple of hours.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Bama blowing out aggy and Texas with first lead on TCU since 2013. This tiny of feeling of hope is going to really hurt in a couple of hours.

Hope is a good thing, perhaps the best of things...

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame's quarterback change totally energized the offense. The receivers were out running routes and expecting to get a pass instead of just looking back to see Winbush run the ball himself. So much better. And 11 different receivers used for completions today. 7 touchdowns in 8 series. Very exciting to watch! I hope they can connect like that next week against Stanford.

Stanford currently losing to Oregon, This could be a really good game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Loving how Oregon is playing right now. Keep that shit up.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oklahoma respects the troops so much they miss game winning 33 yard kicks.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This Oregon Stanford game is nuts. Some pretty questionable replay calls. Totally changed the momentum of the game, and now Stanford's back within 3 points. I think if Oregon loses this, the students might actually riot.

And really quality work on Army's part! Good for them. Would have been excellent if they had won.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Rankings will be crazy next week. I thought this would be a ho-hum week because there were so few ranked match-ups. I'm happy to be wrong.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Football sucks, 4 hours of bullshit

Bro, the refs refused to call PI on anyone in that game. I saw 4 times that the DB was literally holding down the WRs arm and refs didn't throw a flag. Crazy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user