College Football 2018-2019 Season

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This week should have been enough to remove the Big 12 from Power 5 conference status:

TCU loses to a trash Texas team.
Army pushes OU to overtime.
Tech beats OSU.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
That was amazing. In the 4th Q when Oregon had the ball with like 1 minute left I was like.. welp, game fucking over unless Oregon turns it over on this play. And somehow, they did.

Fadaar

That guy
Kentucky deserves to be ranked at the very least. 4-0 and have beaten Florida and Miss State.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My aunt and uncle are Oregon St fans. She was sending me pictures of the crushed Ducks fans and cracking me up.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UGA Won but our offense did not look like a #2 team in the nation. We cannot play like that against LSU and expect to win. A win is a win but we have a lot to improve on.

I loved Kirby Smart being interviewed at the half. He looked about ready to explode. You could tell that his half time speach in the locker room was going to be a couple of decibels higher than normal. I would say that it might be interesting to be a fly on the wall in that locker room, but something tells me that the first row seats could hear what was going on.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This week should have been enough to remove the Big 12 from Power 5 conference status:

TCU loses to a trash Texas team.
Army pushes OU to overtime.
Tech beats OSU.

I would agree with you....except the Pac-12 looks even fucking worse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gilgamel Gilgamel oh gilly pooo

Been doing this to you for 18 years now

1537759034021.jpeg

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Dabo has got to be winning over every parent right now. He could have done more to look after his team (at least in the short term), but instead is doing an all-out PR blitz on the QB who he's allowing to transfer.

With all the shady stuff that happens in college athletics these days (looking at you, Urban Meyer), Dabo's built a winner from nothing and is set on doing it "the right way."

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Syracuse looking for the upset. Just knocked Lawrence out of the game

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Clemson players all over the field are costing them the game. They aren't flexing their talent gap over Cuse.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Point of Order: The incredibly awesome sack near the end of the Syracuse / Clemson game where the DE came free on the QB would be a penalty on the defensive player tomorrow. That is why college football > NFL during the regular season.
Clemson sacks Syracuse QB - ESPN Video

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Michigan needs to get its shit together. I don’t think big Jim can survive a loss to northwestern.

Edit...plus his upcoming loss to Ohio State.

Last edited:

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I hope big Jim loses out in blow outs the rest of the year. I want to see his stupid ass head explode and get fired.