College Football 2018-2019 Season

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
So the B1G this year is Penn state and Ohio state. Nice to get that out of the way early.

Also, who thought it was a good idea to give Alabama an actual quarterback?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Got the email from Yale! His HS football coach also got the call. They want him. PLEASE let this one happen! I've never asked anyone for shit, but give me this one...If I believed in god...please jesusfuckinchrist let this happen.

Jaden,

We are interested in you as a potential prospect for Yale Football! Filling out the questionnaire below will speed up the evaluation process. Also, we need an unofficial transcript. Please have that sent to aaaaaaaaaa@gmail.com if you have not sent one already.

Roll Dogs!!

Sincerely,

Anthony Reno

Joel E. Smilow Class of '54 Head Football Coach

You have received this email from Yale University Football.
open

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully he realizes how big a deal this is for him. Congrats man, that is fucking awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not very many good games this weekend. Oregon vs Stanford will be good. Just hope Oregon is competitive with them.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This will be UGA's 2nd test. Missouri has a good run defense, so our offensive line will get a chance to show itself. UGA should win this game with some confidence but anything can happen. I think UGA's first real test comes up in a few weeks verse LSU but it is nice that the team will have some good experience before reaching that game. They will need it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Notre Dame changes QB's, scores 28 in first half vs Wake Forest. Another fast start before the team stalls in the second half or is this when they become good? Next two weeks hosting Stanford, at Virginia Tech – we'll see.

Michigan up 39-0 at halftime vs Nebraska. Shea Patterson is still yet to impress but they still have another month before a meaningful game.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
This will be UGA's 2nd test. Missouri has a good run defense, so our offensive line will get a chance to show itself. UGA should win this game with some confidence but anything can happen. I think UGA's first real test comes up in a few weeks verse LSU but it is nice that the team will have some good experience before reaching that game. They will need it.

At least the defense showed up the first half.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Notre Dame changes QB's, scores 28 in first half vs Wake Forest. Another fast start before the team stalls in the second half or is this when they become good? Next two weeks hosting Stanford, at Virginia Tech – we'll see.

Michigan up 39-0 at halftime vs Nebraska. Shea Patterson is still yet to impress but they still have another month before a meaningful game.
I've been saying since the season started that Wimbush was a terrible QB and there was no reason not to move to Book. Look at how different the offense looks when you have a QB that completes at better than 48%.

I'm not saying that Ian Book is the greatest QB simply because they are destroying Wake Forest, but he's a huge improvement.