College Football 2018-2019 Season

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol Grier is a fucking retard. Dude has taken at least 5 coverage sacks because he refuses to throw it away and hurt his precious stat line. Im talking like 10second coverage sacks where they drop 6-7 into coverage.

We are lucky to have made it this far, would have gotten exposed vs NC State.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Looks like OU was just starting the top 10 upset week a bit early. Welcome to the club guys!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So,

I am no longer a fan of Jake Fromm. I think he is way over rated and that Justin Fields needs to be given serious consideration. If that had been Alabama, Nick Saban would have sat Jake Fromm down mid second quarter and allowed Justin to truly see if he needed to take over. Playing Justin Fields 1 play was stupid unless you were going to actually have him throw the ball as a fake out to their defense. That game was coached poorly and is one of the main reasons we lost. Going for a fake on 4th and 9......wtf? We showed that the run was strong against them. Justin Fields was the perfect quarterback to have played against LSU's defense.

I am tired of the Deity that is Jake Fromm. The man was a back-up to Eason and got fortunate to have an opportunity to help Georgia have a great season. He will not be an NFL quarterback of any worth if he cannot see a field and learn to THROW THE DAMN BALL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.....

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That was a bonkers Saturday. So many upsets. All the rankings say Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame. I really hope Notre Dame can get its shit together for the remaining games and make it to a playoff game.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Weather forecast for tomorrow's game is already looking grim. Good chance of rain, possible freezing. Gonna have to start drinking early tomorrow.

Edit: Apparently this video won't play from Fox or whatever it is. Fuck em then.

Fadaar

That guy
Holy fuck listening to ESPN shit talk UCF, they don't even try to hide the bias. All this while Ohio State is losing to Purdue by 15 points.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Was hoping Cincy's undefeated season would last until UCF. But we had to blow it against fucking Temple.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I know, thanks assholes. At least Purdue is doing us all a favor and shutting Ohio State the fuck up. Just need Michigan to beat OSU then lose to Northwestern or whoever the Big 10 west winner ends up being, send that conference back to the hole it belongs in.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm really happy with the state of Cincy's program though. This is the best we've looked since the Brian Kelly days. Very impressed with what Luke Fickell has done in his short time with UC after the shitshow he inherited from Tuberville. So I'm sure he'll be pirated by Texas or some shit in two years.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Yeah Ohio State’s defense this year has been as bad as I’ve ever seen it. Was only a matter of time until they had an off day on offense and get blown out.