College Football 2018-2019 Season

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't wait for Notre Dame to waste a playoff slot this year :(

Lol srsly?

Yes I agree that was bad however you can’t deny last year’s butthurt fan base being a laughing stock.

Last year? They already have started this shit, declaring themselves national champions from last year and decrying the system using wins over Memphis and Pitt this year as reasons they should be in the playoff.

I hate having to live and work with these UCF fans. I thought Louisville fans were delusional, they got nothing on UCF fans.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well that was just all real fucking stupid. Fuck the refs, fuck our CBs, fuck our defense in general, fuck both our punt return guys, fuck the refs, tackle the fucking Qb one time please... Fuck.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Well that was just all real fucking stupid. Fuck the refs, fuck our CBs, fuck our defense in general, fuck both our punt return guys, fuck the refs, tackle the fucking Qb one time please... Fuck.

This is exactly how I felt after OU/TX.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah it's awful when an undefeated team that beat another team that's likely to be in those same playoffs is in the playoffs.

In week 1 before Michigan removed their head from their own ass. By the time their season is over that will be the only team still in the top 25 that they've beaten.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy cant be fucking serious.

The only ranked team on UCFs schedule got the ever living fuck stomped out of them by Houston.

Fadaar

That guy
OK? That still has nothing to do with Notre Dame. I'm just saying they're insanely overrated and a waste of a playoff slot. Their cupcake schedule outside of beating Michigan in week 1 is not deserving a #3 ranking. The only reason they're #3 is name recognition and the fact that they're undefeated. There's plenty of schools that get rankings purely due to who they are and get overranked every year, Notre Dame sure as shit isn't the only one. Exhibit A is for that is pretty much every team in the PAC 12 that started the season ranked, ie Stanford, USC, and Oregon. At this point the same thing could be said for Alabama with regards to their schedule, so far it's been insanely soft. However they are defending national champions and have LSU and likely Georgia left on the schedule.

I know UCF won't make it, I've accepted that fact. So instead I'm going to be salty as fuck and point out the bullshit of ND having an easy path to #3 playoff seed due to their opponents massively underperforming this year as well as them not having to win a conference. How UCF went from #6 at the end of last season and ND #11 to where things are now I don't know, I guess the Michigan win is just that impressive.

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Look at it this way. UCF won't have to get gang raped in the shower by Alabama. ND might.

And in for or five years everyone will forget, and we will see it again.

Personally hoping for LSU to pull off a close won vs Alabama for a all SEC championship game again.

Fadaar

That guy
Look at it this way. UCF won't have to get gang raped in the shower by Alabama. ND might.

And in for or five years everyone will forget, and we will see it again.

Personally hoping for LSU to pull off a close won vs Alabama for a all SEC championship game again.

Best hope for all SEC again is a similar scenario as last year, except this time an undefeated Alabama losing to Georgia in the SEC championship game. That's really the only way two SEC teams get in over a Big 10 or Big 12 team barring a lot of teams choking. Clemson and ND should cruise to the last two slots easily.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Maybe. But I like LSU more. Lol

UGA is ok tho. As long as the title game is all SEC. Hell I might even go this year if it is

Fadaar

That guy
yeah after all my whining i'm fully expecting them to win it all just to shovel a giant pile of shit in my face

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm just sick and tired of Notre Dame being good but not great and spoiling the good thing we have going because they are a bunch of insufferable assholes and won't join a conference. The way it is now we can't ever tell if they deserve a spot until they've already taken one and that seems like the worst possible outcome for everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I want a replay of last years SECCG, meaning LSU to win out and then UGA gets revenge. BUT I don't see them putting two SEC teams in again this year, even if SEC play goes the same way as last year, with Bama missing the SECCG and UGA winning. Sure, the committee wants the four BEST teams in the country, I just don't seem them pulling two SEC teams in on back to back years.

I mean, I want UGA in for sure. But more than likely, no one stops Bama this year, at all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There almost certainly will be 2 SEC teams. The Pac12 has been eliminated for weeks basically.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know man, Bama wins out, both UGA and LSU are two loss teams. That leaves Clemson, maybe ND, and Mich/Ohio?

I guess it's college and all, plus silly hard to go undefeated.