College Football 2018-2019 Season

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Dang, I just looked up Milton going down. That's wicked awful, everyone feels badly about that.

I hope Oklahoma loses tonight.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Washington/Washington St game is a show shit-show. Ball coming out all over the place. Pretty fun to watch, but I hope Washington can hang on.

Also, you go, West Virginia. I'm sorry what I said about your brother/father relationship.

Fadaar

That guy
meme

2nbafv.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Just read on an OU message board after going up 59-49 with 10 min left:

"If we score two more touchdowns we might win this game."

Fadaar

That guy
Need Oklahoma, LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, and Notre Dame to lose this week and/or next.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Washington/Washington St game is a show shit-show. Ball coming out all over the place. Pretty fun to watch, but I hope Washington can hang on.

Also, you go, West Virginia. I'm sorry what I said about your brother/father relationship.
Washington keeps Pac12 out of the playoffs with their win. So GG on screwing your conference Washington!

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
First time in a long time I go into this Michigan day fully expecting to lose. You’d think that would temper my excitement but here I’m standing at 37 years old waiting on an Uber to campus at 6:45 in the morning... Guess it just doesn’t matter so fuck Michigan, go Bucks, and Godspeed gentlemen.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users