College Football 2018-2019 Season

Zzen

Potato del Grande
lol complete meltdown in effect.

Jim Harbaugh looks like a huge faggit right about now.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, wtf with the #1 ranking on defense in the country? They couldn't stop any team right now, Ohio State is making them look foolish.

I fucking hate Ohio State.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, wtf with the #1 ranking on defense in the country? They couldn't stop any team right now, Ohio State is making them look foolish.

I fucking hate Ohio State.

When your conference is full of terrible offenses you can rack up great stats on D.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This is one benefit of the Big10. I am loving watching Harbaugh get shit on just as much as I would have loved Urban getting shit on. Michigan has to be regretting the Harbaugh experiment by now? They are 2-6 against their primary rivals right? I guess being a mid-tier top 25 team that gets in decent bowls is better than nothing but what' s his paycheck again?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Michigan is way better than they were before Harbaugh. This is real bad but lets not pretend they were a powerhouse before he got there.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If only Michigan had a Big 12 defense, they could have held them in the 40s and made it a game.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Baylor bowl eligible in year TWO with Matt Rhule. Things are looking waaay up!!!

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bama pushing 60. Auburn’s QB likes to give bama a short field.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Harbaugh was trying to push one QB into the first round this year...the guy he wasn't teaching.

• 1Worf

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Went to The Game for the first time ever today. It was amazing. I expected a good game, but I'm okay with the bloodbath that ensued.