College Football 2018-2019 Season

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So being home sick today I got to watch this on ESPN. Ed Oliver will most likely have a successful NFL career but he was being a little bitch.
He has mentally check out from this team.

Childish acts like this is gonna hurt his draft.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This should be fun

It will be fun if he advances his offense to the present day. The days of I-formation and pro set at LSU won’t hack it. Everything I have read says he is a good recruiter. Even making them competitive will be a big boost.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah yeah yeah!! Fuck all that LSU talk! Kansas? Phhhhhht. Who cares.

My son took his school Dexter Southfield to their 1st Bowl win in school history tonite! They beat Thayer Academy (3 divisons higher) 21-20. Bob Kraft (His grandson plays receiver)let them use Gillette Stadium and the concessions were free!! Wooot!!

Two recruiters approached my sons coach. He will give me the details next week he says. Says one is top 25.

How was my son tonite you ask?

BoxCast :: a smarter way to stream

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ohio State having issues with Maryland. I like watching Urban get mad. It’s funny.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't know how much longer I could watch Urban grab his dick that game. Jesus Christ. Does he have crabs or something?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
TIL in college you can call multiple timeouts consecutively without a penalty, unlike the NFL. Fucking dumb IMO.