College Football 2018-2019 Season

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I was really excited about this year. Fuckin shit.
88183FB1-9DCA-415A-B0C1-487F63AE6AE6.jpeg
437243D6-0127-456D-BDDE-C07B1ABAD238.jpeg

• 17Worf
Reactions: 16 users
Leadass, that is one wicked post. Wish I could give it multiple Worfs.

Urban Meyey, and anyone else in on this, deserves everything they get. Spousal abuse is no joke, I've seen it in my own family. Urban can go fuck himself with a hot poker if he let this slide in any way.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
So now it appears that McMurphy is continually editing his story. This whole thing has more holes than swiss cheese.

• 1Dislike

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ohio State suspends Meyer for first 3 games

Ohio State never ceases to reach new heights of failure. Allowing an assistant coach to repeatedly beat his wife = 3 games.

Stay classy Ohio.

I don't expect any top 5 program to get rid of their coach short of...child molestation. Never mind Ohio State. They just won't do it.

Maybe Miami with Coker last time I can think of? That was his record that final year if anything (and the program went south fast). Miami wasn't top 10 at the time of his firing.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I never expected him to be fired unless Saban was going to replace him by some insane circumstances.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I never expected him to be fired unless Saban was going to replace him by some insane circumstances.

Then we never need to hear the media call for the firing of a head coach who covers for one of his players committing domestic assault ever again.

For fuck's sake Pitino couldn't even survive the hiring of strippers for his players.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Then we never need to hear the media call for the firing of a head coach who covers for one of his players committing domestic assault ever again.

For fuck's sake Pitino couldn't even survive the hiring of strippers for his players.

The media loves it because retards eat this shit up. That doesn't mean the school has to give a fuck a bunch of retards are pushing for something. They are completely unrelated.

I know I sure am not going to sabotage my hundred million dollar business for some retards moral superiority.

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Say what you will about the SEC, but at least they just cheat by paying players. Meanwhile in wholesome B1G country you have Ohio State, Penn State, Maryland, and Michigan State committing legit crimes and covering them up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
All the people talking shit about the Knights can now eat a dick. Official college football champs.

Its to bad all the coaching and talent left. They are starting ranked and I expect them to be turrible.

We can still talk shit about them because they will not be recognized by any credible agency and their bitchung about being left out even though their SoS was dogshit made everyone cringe. Also any of the 4 playoff teams would have murdered them.

• 2Potato
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
We can still talk shit about them because they will not be recognized by any credible agency and their bitchung about being left out even though their SoS was dogshit made everyone cringe. Also any of the 4 playoff teams would have murdered them.
They were recognized by literally the only agency that matters the NCAA. They are the governing body. Everyone else's opinion does not matter at all. Sorry about your luck.

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Try again, sparky. That footnote simply states that they list all champions recognized by 'major selectors' and that slap dick Colley poll is the sole dissenter and picked UCF because their sports writers and editor all have brain damage.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Try again, sparky. That footnote simply states that they list all champions recognized by 'major selectors' and that slap dick Colley poll is the sole dissenter and picked UCF because their sports writers and editor all have brain damage.
Again in the record book.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider

Careful, your blue blood is showing.

I just thought it was funny that they are official. I mean this has to at least be as legit as Oklahoma state claiming 1945 in which Army beat four top ten teams and went undefeated, including against Germany and Japan. If the pokes get that one over such a resume I imagine this UCF one is no big deal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users