College Football 2018-2019 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Careful, your blue blood is showing.

I just thought it was funny that they are official. I mean this has to at least be as legit as Oklahoma state claiming 1945 in which Army beat four top ten teams and went undefeated, including against Germany and Japan. If the pokes get that one over such a resume I imagine this UCF one is no big deal.

So now pointing out irrational behavior by an administration and fan base is being a blue blood? The pokes retroactively claiming that '45 title is a joke in every way and any OSU fan that claims otherwise is functionally retarded. The same will be said about this UCF 'title' when anyone learns that their SoS was patheticand they were never ranked higher than 6th in the most forgiving college football title system we've ever had. UCF fans are welcome to whine about being left out unfairly pjust like Auburn in 2004 except with even less validity to the claim.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All that is important is A&M probably claims multiple addition titles for 2018.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sorry you are so upset UCF has won more recently than OU and is more relevant in todays age.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
We can still talk shit about them because they will not be recognized by any credible agency and their bitchung about being left out even though their SoS was dogshit made everyone cringe. Also any of the 4 playoff teams would have murdered them.

You do know Auburn beat Alabama and Georgia last season right?

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
You do know Auburn beat Alabama and Georgia last season right?

But ... but Auburn didn't care! But... but transitive property doesn't work! Meh. Fact is the P5 and G5 still don't have a champion designated by the NCAA like you do in Div 2 football or March Madness. So you get fun shit like this where an undefeated team can claim the title and have it be as official as the team that won the ESPN invitational er I mean the CFPs. Hell Alabama fans can claim 2016 and get a 3 peat since Colley voted them number 1 that year if they actually would have claimed it.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sorry you are so upset UCF has won more recently than OU and is more relevant in todays age.

Damn, where is the iceburn rating? In all the places to put one, sports threads are the best.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Hell Alabama fans can claim 2016 and get a 3 peat since Colley voted them number 1 that year if they actually would have claimed it.

Fuck yeah, going for four in a row!

(You really shouldn’t encourage us Bammers...)

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
But ... but Auburn didn't care! But... but transitive property doesn't work! Meh. Fact is the P5 and G5 still don't have a champion designated by the NCAA like you do in Div 2 football or March Madness. So you get fun shit like this where an undefeated team can claim the title and have it be as official as the team that won the ESPN invitational er I mean the CFPs. Hell Alabama fans can claim 2016 and get a 3 peat since Colley voted them number 1 that year if they actually would have claimed it.

The Utes will go ahead and claim 2008 since we were the only undefeated team and we completely facefucked Saban's Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.

• 3Like
/sigh at OSU. Put me down as "unsatisfied." 3 games.

An ineligibility for bowl games for this year would have sent a message; this just sends a slap on the wrist.

Sometimes, you have to be very, very clear with people.... That's my 2c here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UCF off to another blistering start versus stellar D1 competition

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
UCF off to another blistering start versus stellar D1 competition

I know that's sarcasm but yes.

I also don't want to hear any bullshit about schedules or strength there of until the league does all scheduling and does it in a systematic manner.