College Football 2018-2019 Season

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Looking forward to week two and UGA v USCjr. It'll be telling, and help me decide if Kirby is just Richt2.0.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Washington vs Auburn should be pretty good. Kinda torn, being from the northwest I'd like to see Washington win, but being a Ducks fan, I hope Auburn kicks there shit in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Football is a stupid sport. Why hasn't it been made illegal to play?

• 5Worf
  • 3EyeRoll
Reactions: 7 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Texas is back... to losing to Maryland. When is that resurrection supposed to happen again?

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ohio State giving up 31 points to a cupcake team. No doubt they have offense, but they have no good defense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to week two and UGA v USCjr. It'll be telling, and help me decide if Kirby is just Richt2.0.

Yeah, that makes tomorrow's game more interesting though. Richt should push their shit in but knowing him...probably not.

Three Big10 teams should have lost today(one will). I wonder how much more time Harbaugh has?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame pulled it off and looked pretty good on defense and offense. Michigan has a lot of questions to answer.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Can we just give the death penalty to Kansas football on grounds of sheer incompetence? They have more losses against fcs teams then wins against fbs teams under their current head coach.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user