College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I mean you say that, but they were total dogshit when Harbaugh got there and who would they replace him with?

Fair point.

Also, this is hilarious:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
While Harbaugh is a decent coach, he doesn't match Michigan's pedigree or expectations. You would expect a great coach to finally win the Big10 after getting the lucky bounce of the far superior Meyer retiring once again. Nope, gets his ass kicked by Gary Anderson and Wisconsin. I can't wait to see Dantonio make Harbaugh his bitch too.

Fadaar

That guy
UCF looking like straight trash. Looking like the Bucs out there. Second half better go better than this.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Auburn is ahead 3 score, but they aren't really running away with it. Texas A&M isn't giving up, but they can't seem to produce on offense.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I'm worried a lot about Notre Dame vs. Georgia. I know Georgia is going to win, I just want it to be a respectable showing.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Auburn is ahead 3 score, but they aren't really running away with it. Texas A&M isn't giving up, but they can't seem to produce on offense.

Yeah our offense is very hot / cold right now. Scoring on 4 play drives or just going 3 and out. Defense thought they had made some good coverage adjustments there in the 3rd but right at the end is getting scorched again.

Fadaar

That guy
Pitt got dem balls. Good lordy what a play call.

Can't win when both your offensive and defensive lines play like complete shit. Zero pass rush and taking sacks isn't the way you win.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What an amazing weekend so far. I'm glad the UCF shit was cleared up early this year. Good job....Pitt, LMAO!! Watching App State take out Mack was enjoyable as hell too. So far it's been a pretty damn good weekend.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
First quarter is pretty impressive for Notre Dame thus far. They've stopped the run game, and all their stats are currently higher than Georgia's. Let's hope they can keep it up.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Interesting half...

Pick aside (wtf), think spence is going to be a great qb at ostate. Impressed by Texas defensive front, should be a good second half

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck u fuck pitt fuck this gay earth
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Surprised how well ND has played so far, but it really feels like Georgia is starting to take this over.