LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Y’all will stomp Florida.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Seeing Baylor back in the top 25 this soon after suffering from one of the biggest scandals in college football history gives me GREAT hope for the direction Matt Rhule has this program headed.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ever notice some totally clueless people score the best tickets somehow. My sister told me yesterday her and my brother in law got free tickets from her boss for the LSU/Florida game "Is LSU any good this year?"

One of the few times I'll ever say, "There outta be a law", lol. Guess I should have told her the cool new thing to do is confuse people and wear and Alabama jersey to the game. They went to the game yesterday in the same seats. On about the 35 yard line pretty low down.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Ever notice some totally clueless people score the best tickets somehow. My sister told me yesterday her and my brother in law got free tickets from her boss for the LSU/Florida game "Is LSU any good this year?"

One of the few times I'll ever say, "There outta be a law", lol. Guess I should have told her the cool new thing to do is confuse people and wear and Alabama jersey to the game. They went to the game yesterday in the same seats. On about the 35 yard line pretty low down.

have one of them wear FSU stuff and the other Georgia

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just one month instead of until the rematch in December?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hurts Better Slide

Damn I hope Hurts goes looking for this bitch in the open field.

Yes, please go try to run over our headhunter.

This week is the first time I can recall Texas players talking shit leading up to a game under Herman. They usually don’t say anything publicly except for compliments.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I cannot stand Florida. That said, if Florida does manage to beat LSU, the Georgia/Florida game would be one of the best in a long time. We shall see.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I cannot stand Florida. That said, if Florida does manage to beat LSU, the Georgia/Florida game would be one of the best in a long time. We shall see.

Everything in this post is correct.

Oklahoma/Texas should be a good game. I think Texas loses by quite a lot. We shall see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yes, please go try to run over our headhunter.

This week is the first time I can recall Texas players talking shit leading up to a game under Herman. They usually don’t say anything publicly except for compliments.

Good point. No need to make two bets that way.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Have a disgusting feeling OU will roll this weekend, pretty happy to be out of the country for the shit storm that will ensue.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler

Borzak

Game Day at LSU/Florida game. I don't know jack about college football now. But I will predict one team will turn it into a yawner early on.

I did read all 3 national championship quarterbacks were going to be at the game. I imagine the one from 1958 is getting up in age.

Borzak

They're really pumping up how full Baton Rouge is on the news tonight.

“This is certainly going to be one of the busiest weekend, if not the busiest weekend we’ve seen in Baton Rouge in my history of 20 years,” said Paul Arigo, president and CEO of Visit Baton Rouge. “You’ve got Southern in town playing, you’ve got Election Day, you’ve got Lauren Daigle playing tonight, and last night you had Bob Seger, so a lot of activity in this city this weekend.”

The guy doing the story on the broadcast said "Remember get up early and go vote, and vote often". lol.

I still predict by the end of the first quarter it will be mostly over. I dunno which side but it won't live up to the hype.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I feel like Oregon is really hitting the sweet spot, we've kicked 2 successful field goals this season now. Skies the limit baby!