College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
What a game.

6876C870-721E-44CE-9BEC-C8614FC68334.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I didn't watch the game last night, but I missed my prediction. Games in the past that get a lot of hype usually end up lopsided for one side.

Up to #2 in AP, #3 in coaches. Texas highest ranked 2 loss team...

Last edited:

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas Grats on the win. Riley completely out coached Herman. I have no idea what our plan was on offense. That should have been a lot worse if not for Hurts being mediocre.

I’m traveling atm, will throw the avatar on early this week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas Grats on the win. Riley completely out coached Herman. I have no idea what our plan was on offense. That should have been a lot worse if not for Hurts being mediocre.

I’m traveling atm, will throw the avatar on early this week.

I was concerned the whole damn game. To be honest I thought Riley choked on the playcalling by relying on Hurts' arm (when he was obviously struggling) and abandoning the run. Fun game though.

• 2Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It seemed like Hurts could have run for 300 yards if he just ran every time he dropped back to pass since Texas refused to spy him. It was pretty evident that Riley didn’t trust Hurts arm early on but would then go pass pass pass in the red zone. That didn’t make sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m really glad we drove seven hours to watch MSU lose spectacularly to Wisconsin. The only saving grace is that they didn’t check a damn thing on the way in and none of us remember anything after the 3rd. 🤣

1ECF1F99-E8EC-452A-87CC-8AF56DA604F1.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
You coming to Columbia this Saturday Regime Regime ? I am hoping the SC defense will be just as good as they were against UGA. I don't get to talk about the Gamecocks much but I did enjoy that game, I even jumped up and smacked my hand into the ceiling fan, damn things collect too much dust.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 2Like

Borzak

They didn't have the one on "don't call in threats, they can track that" apparently. Or maybe someone else was reading it. Maybe Harvey Updyke has it for study and he couldn't read it. Or maybe he followed the path of Mr. Updyke and named himself in the call. I see a pattern here.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Update on the genius at work today.

"After being arrested and read his rights, Croll reportedly admitted to calling in the bomb threat in an attempt to stop the game because his friend was about to lose a big bet. Croll is being held without bond. "

• 2Worf