College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m not sure if I feel better or worse about the pile of money I spent going to MSU @ Wisconsin last weekend. 🤣

Kaines

Potato Supreme
A win is a win! Right? Ugh, fuck me.
Don't despair. Texas will beat a ranked team when they play Baylor.... assuming Baylor can stay ranked that long....

Nope, sorry, you aren't beating any ranked teams this year. Baylor should fall out of the rankings the previous weekend when we lose to OU.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Well thats our quality win for the decade over Wisconsin. Look forward to another one in like five or six years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't despair. Texas will beat a ranked team when they play Baylor.... assuming Baylor can stay ranked that long....

Nope, sorry, you aren't beating any ranked teams this year. Baylor should fall out of the rankings the previous weekend when we lose to OU.

We will have to score 70 to beat Baylor. Our defense might as well not be on the field

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Rankings should be interesting this week. How far down does Wisconsin go? Does Georgia move up even though they did the same shit last week? Who knows?

Fadaar

That guy
Rankings should be interesting this week. How far down does Wisconsin go? Does Georgia move up even though they did the same shit last week? Who knows?

They should stay behind Florida no matter what at the very least

1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Clemson
4. Ohio State
5. Oklahoma
6. Penn State
7. Florida
8. Georgia
9. Notre Dame
10. Auburn
11. Oregon
12. Wisconsin
13. Utah
14. Texas
15. Baylor

Rest are teams that don't matter

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Was 2007 vs Ohio State the last big win for them besides yesterday?

Yup. The only other one you could count would be beating a ranked Arizona State team in 2011 and they were ranked like 18 or something. Our only saving grace conference wise is that we have Rutgers in the conference.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pretty weak. One year some Alabama student stabbed like three frat guys when they came to Auburn. Possibly first and only time I cheered for Bama.

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Some interesting games this weekend:

I predict Ohio State will struggle against Wisconsin, and, if there is a God, Ohio State will lose. That's what needs to happen.

LSU is going to trounce Auburn.

Notre Dame is going to beat up on Michigan. Please. Please.

• 1Like

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Some interesting games this weekend:

I predict Ohio State will struggle against Wisconsin, and, if there is a God, Ohio State will lose. That's what needs to happen.

LSU is going to trounce Auburn.

Notre Dame is going to beat up on Michigan. Please. Please.
I foresee Ohio State stacking the box and forcing Coan to put the team on his back. I think it'll be a game that seems close but Ohio State will probably end up winning 35-10 after pulling away late. Too much talent gap and the team doesn't seem to have mental lapses like they did during Urban's tenure.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

A few days ago he was still being held because he couldn't come up with the $100k bond or something like that. He may have got out now but we in for a week at least. I guess he finally got out, the last update says next court appearance in January and surely not staying in that long.

Last edited: